Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Ketoconazole 1% Shampoo - 7 oz (200 mL)

by Nizoral

n/a

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Ketoconazole 1% Shampoo - 7 oz (200 mL)!
a month ago
I have a dry scalp most of the time and the dry scalp leads to the itching and flaking. Using Nizoral A-D has helped tremendously. I would say that the price is high for shampoo but I haven't really compared it to other anti-dandruff shampoos. I just know that Nizoral helps me so it is worth it.
a month agoHalifax , NS
The product works great, don't get me wrong on that, but the bottle is SO tiny and SO expensive that it's gone in a few uses. My scalp psoriasis is pretty hard to get a handle on so using this is effective but pricey.
4 months agoToronto, ON
I use this as a one a month medicated shampoo. It keeps my dermatitis at bay, but doesn’t make my hair soft. It makes it a little brittle. Wouldn’t want to use this exclusively.
9 months agoNew Castle, DE
Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Ketoconazole 1% Shampoo - 7 oz (200 mL) uploaded by Dermatologist U.
Shampoo which I widely prescribe for patients with seborrheic dermatitis and even tinea and find it highly effective