BY NIXI BY BUMKINS

Nixi by bumkins nursing pad 2 pair with waterproof travel bag - flint see more...

Deanna W.
North pole, AK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love that these are reusable. They are super easy to wash, and have a leak proof backing. The leak proof backing doesn’t completely stop you from leaking through, but it adds a nice extra layer of protection. I prefer these over the disposables. My only complaint is that they kind of bunch up no matter how many times you adjust.
Amanda M.
Middleburg, FL
I'm currently exclusively breastfeeding and have to wear breast pads 24/7. These are well made and soft to the touch which is important when you're breasts are tender! I always preferred disposable pads due to the fact that once a reusable pad gets wet you feel it until you switch pads and who has a new set of breast pads every time you let down? These on the other hand seemed to be dry to the touch even after a let down! They are not too thick or lumpy which has been a problem with other reusable pads I've tried & they have held up well after multiple washes.
Maggie V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Trust me, reusable is the way to go. You don't realize how much money you spend on these! Glad I finally made the switch! Wish I would've started with these to begin with.
Brandi C.
Jacksonville, FL
I am currently using these while breastfeeding and they are great. They are very comfortable and help prevent leaks a lot better than the disposables.
Candice B.
Lyles, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Keeps you dry and comfortable for long periods. Easily fit into most bras. Store pads in the bag if you need to take more than one set with you.
Veronica A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When i was breast feeding i really liked using these i hatted the disposable ones because they didn't keep you dry and they'd leak out very quick
Nicole P.
Jacksonville, FL
Very absorbent. I have had any embarrassing leaks. They last for a long time and I can wear them overnight. Comfortable and discreet.
J S.
Yates Center, KS
Is very comfortable and keeps you dry.better than the disposable kind as they last longer. Would definitely recommend.
Adriannah H.
These were a life saver when my boobs were a leaky mess!! So much better then the reusable ones and much softer.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Are this pads reusable ?
Michelle C.
What makes these nursing pad better then the others ones.
Amber H.
Indio, CA
Do these have a leak proof lining?