HealthFirst AidLice TreatmentsNix
Ultra Super Lice Treatment (34 fl oz)

Nix Ultra Super Lice Treatment (3.4 fl oz)

by Nix

Nix Ultra® 2-in-1 Lice Elimination System eliminates head lice and eggs, including hard-to-kill Super Lice, which have developed resistance to many traditional lice treatments. Nix® is the #1 Pediatrician and Pharmacist recommended brand, trusted by moms and hated by lice.

Have anybody use this? Does it work good?
Start your review of Nix Ultra Super Lice Treatment (3.4 fl oz)!
Chrissy S.
York, SC
AMAZING PRODUCT! MY DAUGHTER GOT LICE FROM SCHOOL AND WE COULD NOT GET RID OF IT. WE TRIED MANY PRODUCTS AND THIS KILLED THE EGGS AND LIVE BUGS IN ONE TREATMENT.
Jessica G.
This works wonders! I've tried so many different products and none kill the eggs as well as this product. This is just like the prescribed one. Exceeded our expectations and now our go to product when needed!
Carrie S.
This product gets rid of lice! Unfortunately no one wants or expects to have lice, but when you need to get rid of them this will do. Always make sure you get a metal brush with your product. The plastic brushes do not work the same. I think NIX on ly has the metal ones.
Brenda B.
Glenpool, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter got lice from school last year and this is the only thing that worked for us. After trying numerous products this is the one that finally got rid of them! It has an oily consistency and a little goes a long way. The lice remover comb is a life saver too.
Alicia R.
Stockton, CA
Purchased at: Target
The original product didn’t work on my daughter. I bought this and on the first try it killed all the lice. The eggs seemed to have dried out. Her second treatment will be done on Monday . I am so impressed how effective this was. The only con is her hair was super greasy for two days but it washed out. I would highly recommend it.