BY NIX #52 in Lice Treatments

Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Shakopee, MN
Our family has used this when we have had the dreaded lice. My family has dark colored hair and one of my daughter's is thick one thin. I find this works pretty well if you follow directions and follow up by going through the hair looking for remaining eggs, and then following up with a second treatment later on. My one concern is the chemicals in the product.
Sasheen D.
Sasheen D.
Kingston, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an important product to review for moms. It looks like nobody wants to or are too ashamed to but I'll be that mom. It's not our fault if our child comes home from school or daycare with lice. It happens to a lot of people and has nothing to do with hygiene or status. They will get whoever is exposed to them and they are terrible to deal with because they multiply so fast. This product does not work very good at all. It doesn't kill all the lice and eggs. If anything it maybe slows them down for a few minutes but I didn't see this as a useful product. I used a natural product that worked so much better and gave great results. It was called licefreeee. Yes it had extra E's at the end. I don't know why but it seemed to work much better. Make sure to wash and dry all your bedding, vacuum all furniture, and bag up stuffed animals for 21 days.