Niven Morgan Gold Hand Lotion

by Niven Morgan

Niven MorganGold Hand Lotion, 9. 5 oz. DetailsSophisticated and sexy, Niven Morgan's dreamy signature fragrance stirs sweet longings and fond memories with its warm top notes of vanilla and floral amber rising from a bouquet of rich Egyptian neroli and Italian bergamot blended in lusciously subtle aromas of sandalwood and musk. For the sensualist. Light, refreshing, and non-greasy, this hydrating hand lotion is specifically formulated for quick absorption. Organic aloe vera blended with extracts of arnica, shea butter, and algae restore and nourish. Use regularly with Niven Morgan Hand Soap and Hand Cream. Paraben free9. 5 fl. oz. / 270gDesigner About Niven Morgan: Niven Morgan has built a cult-like following for his collection of candles, soaps, lotions, and home scents. The Dallas-based fragrance designer draws inspiration from the essence of exotic locales near and far.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Niven Morgan Gold Hand Lotion!
Tasha J.
Prairieville, LA
There is so much to say about Niven Morgan lotions they are AMAZING. The smell, texture and hydration is just beyond any lotion I tried. I received this lotion as a gift from a client that I take care of and I'm obsessed. My hands have never looked better. They are so soft and I get so many compliments. Love love love!!!!!!!
Andressa O.
Ótimo cheiro não fica grudento seca rápido e deixa a mão super macia e hidratada uma pequena quantidade já deixa as mãos bem hidratada.

Looking for your answer?