BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get the sensation of all day natural freshness and trustworthy deodorant protection.

Shaina S.
Austin, TX
I do not use antiperspirants and haven't used them for over 8 years.  I use natural deodrants that let my body sweat and do its work. I find that deodrants do what they need to do which is keep me smelling good even when I sweat. I love Nivea Fresh deodorant without aluminum. I discovered this in The Netherlands and every time I go to the EU I make sure to get a few bottles of these. I love the smell of Nivea. It reminds me of my childhood. I wish Nivea deodrants were sold in stores here in the US. In the mean time, I will keep buying these online and during my travels to the EU. I love this deodrant.
Mariam C.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this deodorant from Walmart for a good price. This deodorant is great if you have on a top that will show your armpits because this dries clear. The only con is that if your armpits tend to stink it won't cover the smell.
DIYHolic ..
This is my ultimate favorite product by Nivea. I love this deodorant and in my opinion I think that it is the best out there! It's super affordable and I would definitely recommend it to someone!
heidi v.
Syracuse, NY
I absolutely love this it keeps me fresh and my underarms dont feel tacky or icky throughout the day. I totally recommend this!!
Moroccan_zawinati s.
🌺🌸🌺🌸
🌸🌺🌸
🌺🌸
🌸
Nivea deodorant is so wonderful I really like what the armpit area is and the beauty is beautiful
#Nivea NIVEA Women Fresh Natural Deodorant Spray #Influenster
Saima Z.
Calgary, AB
A great product by Nivea I am a big fan of deodorants and this deodorant is just perfect I buy I from super store and it smelled very nice good value princely this is a great deodorant I will buy it again
Yanelis C.
Es buenisimo! Te mantiene seca y protegida durante todo el día!no mancha la ropa para nada!!  Sin duda es un producto hecho para la mujer que se cuida mucho!
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
I love this product, it's been my go-to for everyday use. It's super affordable and super nice and i just love the natural smell of it, it's light and fresh , nothing heavy
Emma D.
Le Havre
This deodorant is nice. It does not have a strong smell, like some deodorants that can be quite unpleasant. It met every expectation. It’s very affordable. I totally recommend, the slight downside is that it goes on slightly wet but it dries quickly.
Sarah M.
Tipperary
I didn't like this deodorant. I was very disappointed with it as I do love the brand. I found it very chalky and it felt harsh on my skin.

Amazon