NIVEA White Peach & Jasmine

We believe in the little things and all the big things they add up to. While your body wash may play a small part in your life, we know it can make a big difference on your skin. That’s why we enriched NIVEA Body Wash with a little bit of goodness. NIVEA B

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA White Peach & Jasmine!
Riverhead, NY
NIVEA White Peach & Jasmine uploaded by Sumbal M.
Purchased at: CVS
Nivea is our family trusted brand for more than 25 years so I bought this[product:nivea-white-peach-&-jasmine] and did not disappoint me. nourishing body serum makes skin soft and hydrated. And a nice peachy smell is a bonus. yes, the product is expensive but if you buy it with coupons and cashback apps it's super cheap.
Tappan, NY
I love this and I swear it’s as amazing as Bath and body Works. It is luxurious filling and incredible smelling!!!
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this body wash at Walgreens for about $6-8.99. It’s smells so fresh and sweet just like how a peach would! It leaves a scent on my skin and makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized!
Nivea Refreshing Body Wash, White Peach & Jasmine, 20 fl oz is amazing! My skin feels hydrated and smooth. This body wash cleanses my skin in the shower. It has the right amount of soap to lather and gets rid of the dirt from my skin. My skin is glowing after I use this Nivea Body Wash. I have never used this product before and I was surprised by the results! My skin is so shiny! The smell of the body wash was so refreshing. The sweet scent of the white peach and Jasmine is a great combination. It gives me a clean feeling when I’m in the shower. I highly recommend it to everyone. I received this product free from PINCHme.
Sharon Hill, PA
NIVEA White Peach & Jasmine uploaded by Dayna A.
I love a sweet smell! This does not disappoint. Nice hydrating body wash that leaves you feeling revitalized. Paraben free and has plant derived ingredients. I recommend to anyone who loves to smell sweet.

Looking for your answer?