original NIVEA product now ready to be shipped from USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA Volume Sensation Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
My hair was lifeless. I was bored and I hated how flat it was . I tried this and I got instant results. It lathered very quickly and I was out of the shower in no times. I am very satisfied with how much volume my hair has and how great it looks.i get compliments every day!
Dark Brown / Curls / Curly, Thin
Santa Clarita, CA
This shampoo smells great and it does leave your hair voluminous the only problem I have is that it kinda drying on the hair and scalp I do like the dove better just cause theirs more nourishment but if you have oily hair this will be great for you!
Shenandoah
Smells really nice and keeps my skin feeling fresh. Thi said shampoo feels very soft and silky. I would recommend it if you have sensitive skin and oily skin. It keeps you smelling nice after like 2 days. I would buy it again and I think this shampoo is the best one I've used yet!
Rosenberg, TX
My favorite shampoo. This shampoo is great without conditioning your hair. The shampoo its self leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking. I have oily hair and is kept tamed when I use this product. It's a win win!!!
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Oily, Straight, Wavy
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Brunette / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Straight, Chemically Treated
Los Angeles , CA
Love this shampoo I actually did notice more volume on my hair. A little bit of shampoo can go a long way it give me the volume I need and it's good for dry scalp I do recommend this for you guys
Los Angeles
This shampoo feels really good on the scalp. My hair felt really fresh after using this shampoo. I would totally recommend this for anyone with dry scalps.
Brunette / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Normal, Wavy, Curly
I was pleased with my first try of this volumizing shampoo compared to the effects it had on my hair as I normally use salon shampoo. I didn't feel it produced enough lather for me, personally, yet the scent wasn't overpowering.
Auburn / Color Protection, Curls, Hair Loss / Normal, Wavy, Curly
To be honest this very soft. Smells very nice. Very cheap. This is best for dry scalp. Help suth the head. how does it lather it makes it very soft like i said. what concern does it target it puts more volume. Satisfied or disappointed I say it is very satisfying
jenison
oh my g. this shampoo really so heplful of my hair .. and i love the smell my husband really love the smelll whenever he kiss my head .. and my hair so soft and silky i would love to recommend this product to my friends im sure they will love it !big thumbs up!
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Dry, Wavy, Thin