NIVEA Visage Skin Refining Scrub uploaded by Jossđź’ž â’ż.NIVEA Visage Skin Refining Scrub uploaded by Angie G.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NIVEA Visage Skin Refining Scrub
  • "Amazing product. Kept my skin feeling great and didn't give me any breakouts, which is a plus. Great service and delivery package" in 3 reviews
Kayla R.
Anderson
A great lotion. it keeps my skin nice and hydrated. i would 10/10 recommend. i'm a repeat user, and it's gentle on your skin. it's pretty effective. i've been using it for a while.
tori đź’‹.
Clarks Summit, PA
Awesome! Love how this stuff works! It makes your lips like heaven and the packaging is awesome! It's pretty gentle and I bought it at Walmart! Go pick yours up today! It's awesome stuff I think it's good enough as Is :)
Jade Z.
Posen, MI
I love this product a lot because it is really smooth on your face and it is for sensitive skin so that is good for a lot of people and I would recommend this to teens with breakouts
Andrea P.
Davie, FL
This Skin Scrub was nice, it exfoliated my skin perfectly. It was easy to put on my skin and I really felt it scrubbing the dead skin off of my arms.
Amira C.
This makes your skin feel so great and smooth and it smells really good. Every body should get because it is the greatest.
Tammie W.
Hillsboro
This felt great in my skin. It made it feel so soft. It also have my face a very clean and refreshing feeling.
Denise S.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this recently and it does magic my skin felt smooth after the first use. I would totally recommend it
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
It's nourishing and it makes you feel refreshed it will leave smelling good it will have your skin tingling
Alyssa H.
Sevierville, TN
I use exfoliant products often nivea is a favored go to brand smooth results soft as a babies booty :)
Moniesha D.
College Park, GA
Great product! I fell in love instantly, I definitely recommend this to everybody that I know.