BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Enriched with Lotus Extract and Vitamins this toner for normal to combination skin thoroughly hydrates skin and helps it maintain its natural moisture balance. This formula also helps remove makeup and daily grime while toning and refining pores leaving skin feeling refreshed and smooth.

Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this stuff! However. Don't use it as a toner for my face. I use it as a setting spray, in place of MAC Fix+. I looked at the ingredients and compared the two and the main ingredients that account for most of the volume in the two products are nearly identical. #BeautyTip !!
Lear12956 - Pahola V.
I really need to use this after I wash my face and you can see how it really works! The price is ok for the product. Now is part of my routine and cleaning my face with this helps me to not have acne.
LEAR31505 Emily B.
I have been using this product for long time, this isn't expensive, I've used for daily for clean my oily skin and after use it my skin is fresh, clean and oil free. Very recommended!!
Esthefania T.
Miami, Fl
No es exactamente el mejor tónico, pero es bueno, da una gran frescura a la cara también tener una piel suave y fórmula funciona bien
Andreina C.
8952 Nwth terrace Doral Florida
Not exactly the best tonic but it is good, gives great freshness to the face also having a formula skin smooth and works well
Alys C.
I love this product! It's a new purchase of mine that I definitely will keep buying. Its by far the best toner I've used. It's what every girl and boy needs in their life. The refreshing toner that is used to lock moisture into the skin making your skin feel hydrated is guess what... also a dupe for mac fix plus! Yes mac fix plus, so you get a toner and setting spray in one, for just £3 maybe less now that's amazing. If you haven't tried this you need to💁🏼
Jenna L.
It does what it says it will and the packaging is good, easy to open and close. I went Cruelty-Free a few months ago and that’s why this product gets a low score from me because they test on animals and that’s not cool.
Ugne S.
peterborough
I like this because it gets rid of ten extra makeup that may have not come off after washing my face. It smells like the original Nivea lip balm and creams which I love. You should get this because it’s inexpensive and decent
Erika B.
Langley, BC
I don't know what is in this toner, but whatever it is.... its incredible.  I can have severe breakouts and apply this product at night, and my skin is close to perfection the next morning.  Highly affordable too and trust me, a little goes a long way!
Sobia J.
Sharjah , Sharjah
A good simple toner that does its job and that too at a very minimum price. Sometimes I feel it dries out my skin if my skin is already going through a lot but the rest of the times, it's a good oneNIVEA Visage Refreshing Toner
Shelby B.
Davenport, IA
Is this a dupe for MAC fix +
Shelby B.
Davenport, IA
Where can I purchase this? I've heard this is a dupe for MAC fix plus. Anyone know?