Nivea Visage Q10 Plus Under Eye Roll On - Anti Bags & Anti Wrinkle 10ml [European Import] - 2 Count

BY NIVEA

Nivea Visage Roll-on instantly cools and reduces swelling and wrinkles under the eyes. How it works: Light moisturizer without perfume composition with two active ingredients - effective coenzyme Q10, which is found naturally in the skin, and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allison C.
This was a great product it made my wrinkles go away but the only thing was it was kinda  goopy or sticky like it so easyaly of been that were I live it is hot so it could have melted. Im very sure that, that is what happened but without that fact it was a great product and I would buy it again and recommend it to my friends (which I already did).
Savannah W.
Mahanoy City
It is a fantastic product it made my bags under my eyes seize and look extremely healthy. it is a very effective product and I would definitely recommend. This is the first time that I have ever did a review on here but I am extremely impressed. I don't think it needs any improvement at all it's has the perfect formula. I look forward to more products from them!
Keyth R.
Calexico, CA
  is the best treat ment that helped me the most out of any other product. would totally recommend this to anyone in need of under eye cream its the best. it met my expectations to the max its truely the best. I've recommend it to my mom and some other relatives.
Dragana A.
I love the Q10 line! It is important to protect your under eyes and this is a great product for that. It is not comparable to Lance creams I have tried in the past, but for everyday use it does the job.It is also convenient that you can purchase it at your local drugstore.
Hannah H.
McDonough
I love this product it's the only kind I use it's the first time I've used this product. It's so gentle when you use it. It baught it at rite aid but you can get it anywhere. I would buy it again.
Lexx
Made my under eyes less poofy and dark. I bought it from H.E.B for like 11.00. And when I wear it through out the day and end up sweating there isn't a sticky or residue feeling under my eyes. I would totally buy it again if it wasn't so expensive.
mariz k.
Tried this for the first time and saw some improvement. My eyes looked a bit nicer afterwards and the packaging was fairly decent. overall, the product was effective.
Amanda M.
Houghton , MI
Worked well for me, but the roller stuck more often than I would've liked. I ended up having to scoop out a bit due to that; great formula, not so great roller.
Catherine C.
Dallas
This product burned and irritated my skin. I have 30 year old, fair, combo skin that rarely gets irritated. So this is a pass for me.
noel a.
Gary, IN
It worked okay.... I probably won't be repurchasing.. found it at my local target... forgot the price