BY NIVEA

Nivea Visage Pure Natural Soothing Day Care effectively hydrates normal to combination skin while improving its complexion and texture. Made with 95 naturally sourced ingredients Supports the natural balance of your skin Enriched with organically grown Argan Oil and Chamomile Without parabens silicones colorants or mineral oils Dermatologically tested Suitable for sensitive skin see more...

Nivea Visage Pure & Natural Moisturizing Day Care
This entire Nivea naturals line is AMAZING!! The products offer paraben free ingredient lists and are very affordable. They are readily available, and they smell wonderful! The day cream is very rich and moisturizing, leaves my skin feeling great! It will always be my go to lotion line! Highly recommend.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
I use this moisturizer daily and love it! It's the perfect thick cream for harsh winter days. I found it to be a bit too heavy for humid summer months. And best of all the pure and natural line is something you can feel good about using.
Nadine K.
Nadine K.
I liked the scent of it, but really nothing else.
It feels much too heavy, and my skin felt greasy after using it, even though it#s meant for combination skin also.
would not buy again.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Lovely and moisturizing and light but better in the winter as I like an even lighter moisturizer in the summer. I do also feel that it's less chemically than their other creams
Lin G.
Lin G.
It smells good not strong and moisturizes well. I have sensitive skin and this didn't give me a reaction.