BY NIVEA #37 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have an old package version of this product. I like it because is afordable, it has tiny particles that smooths your skin while cleaning it, but doesn't clean profundly so you have to use it at least twice to get the job done. It has too a nice scent and leaves a freshly sensation so I definitely recommend this to anyone with combination or oily skin.
tiffany g.
tiffany g.
San Mateo, CA
im in love with this. its a scrub like formula and keeps my oily face to a minimum so im able to use glowy foundations again.
TSBPNM613 betzabeth M.
TSBPNM613 betzabeth M.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me ha ido muy bien con este producto, rinde muchisimo ya que con poca cantidad logras limpiar el rostro, te deja una sensación tersa y muy suave y no reseca tu cutis. A mi me gysta mucho mucho este producto, es bueno complementarlo con el tónico! 😍
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
New Bedford, MA
Worked great for me! I will definitely keep purchasing this. This was my third time using this product. I ordered mine online but I'm sure you can get it at most local stores. The packaging was pretty basic, but that's t be expected. Would recommend!
Andrele d.
Andrele d.
Esse gel ganhou meu coração, pois é super leve!!! E muito refrescante, não resseca a pele, não da sensação de pele esticada. Ele controla mesmo o brilho. Estou muito satisfeita com o resultado.
Ivette U.
Ivette U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it, Is perfect for oily skin, leaves your skin clean and does not leave your skin dry or tense like other cleansers, you do not need to use a lot to wash your face for that reason yields a lot, is my favorite.
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
miami, FL
I like this gel
very much because it certainly cleans the face very well, leaves it
matte and without shine, but without leaving it tight, it also brings a
feeling of freshness...
Greisy C.
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

This cleansing gel has become my favorite. Its formula is perfect . It contains few small particles that exfoliate my skin very gently .
Its scent is like mint. Generally I apply it in the morning when showering and really awakens my skin. Also I apply it at night before going to sleep with moisturizer.
Los Angeles, CA
Dear Influensters, if anyone has a bottle of this that they would like to sell to me, I am willing to pay a high price for it. This has been the only cleanser to keep my skin clear the last five years. I am really bummed and sad to be without it and it has been a struggle for me to clear my skin. Please, if you have a bottle of it lying around and aren't into it, email me pcottr@saic.edu --i would be so thankful.
Symone W.
Symone W.
After cleansing my face i felt a lot more refreshed and I didn't have that tight sticky  like other products sometimes leave
I have very bad oily skin and was wondering will this help??
Thaís P.
Thaís P.
Santa Luzia
Quero comprar, recomendao ?
Bri H.
Bri H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product actually help with oil control?
Yerlin V.
Yerlin V.
Los Angeles, CA
Usually when i use a product for oil control it dries my skin way too much, will this do the same? Does it help?
Los Angeles, CA
Hi, If anyone has a bottle of this & they don't like, please contact me or respond here if you have one to sell. It seems to be the only cleanser in the world that my skin tolerates or likes! Thanks.