BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know where to buy this? I have it but got it from som...1 Answers
  • I loooooooovvveeeeeeeeew the lotion! How is this for combo skin? ...1 Answers
  • How much did this product cost? 2 Answers
Lisbeth S.
Este tónico es para piel seca y sensible mi piel no es seca pero yo lo uso mi mama lo compro para ella y no lo usaba mucho yo lo empecé a usar porque no tenía otro, la verdad me gustó, a pesar de que mi piel no es seca sino mas bien mixta, me gusta como me deja la piel suave e hidratada y me encanta el olor debe ser por el aceite de almendras, para las noches esta genial. Para pieles seca estoy segura de que funcionaria muchísimo mejor si a mi me ha servido en mi piel.
Raneem J.
This is one of the best toners. It is just wonderful to use. It helps me with the acne on my face .. I recommend but don't forget to choose the one that fit your skin.
Gabriela R.
I was using another tonic of nivea but I decide try this, and its very good and smooth, the smell is low and after use it i feel my skin so soft and young
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Es un toner excelente , su funcion es matizar ideal para pieles de mixtas a grasa. Me ha disminuido los brillos en el rostro un 30% en pocas semanas.
Katelyn A.
I introduced this toner into my daily skincare routine about 2 weeks ago and it is fantastic! I don't find it to be overly drying, but it does dry quickly enough on my skin that I'm not waiting forever before applying my moisturizer. I feel like it has helped clear up my skin, as I was struggling with breakouts before. My skin looks very refreshed and bright after using this. For the price you can't beat it. Safe for sensitive skin. Would highly recommend.
Candi M.
Auckland
This toner for me is great, it does its justice and leaves me feeling revived and my skin feeling great. I believe it is worth its money, and that it was effective for me. I just wish that it could come in a small bottle for travel purposes.
monica l.
Cambridge
Favourite toner. I will not use any other! This really is so gentle on your face and doesnt strip the moisture from your face and dry you out! They have a range for different skin types and what youre targetting, which is amazing! Gets all the leftover dirt right off your face.
Alisha G.
Macclesfield , Cheshire
This is an amazing product if you have sensitive skin, it leaves your skin moisturised and reduces visible blemishes and helps prevent further breakouts! Not to mention how fresh it leaves your skin feeling just after one use!
Veronika G.
Višnja Gora
Ots nice cause it help my skin. I like it cause after I use it my skin is really smooth. I yust really love nivea products cause they are good for my sensitive skin.
Megan B.
I started using this when I started getting dry patches. It's super gentle on the skin, and it definitely helped with my breakouts.  This smell isn't overwhelming and doesn't smell chemically.

My sister, who has oily skin, loves this product too. It's great for all skin types and is super affordable.
Cindy L.
How much did this product cost?
Wilmary G.
I loooooooovvveeeeeeeeew the lotion! How is this for combo skin? How is it for after exfoliating?
Leanne :.
Riverview, NB
Does anyone know where to buy this? I have it but got it from someone else, I'm almost finished the whole bottle and would love to re purchase.