NIVEA Visage Gentle Cleansing Cream uploaded by Hayet G.NIVEA Visage Gentle Cleansing Cream uploaded by LEAR19371  Darvis A.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gently purifies & smoothes New Formula Nivea® Visage Gentle Cleansing Cream gently purifies in an efficient yet delicate way.  It removes dirt without drying out the skin. Dermatologically tested. Result:   The skin is gently cleansed and moisturized, leaving it soft & supple. Questions?  ;

Destiny F.
I love this product it does exactly what I asked for and I'm so satisfied with it. It's so mosturizing and didn't break me out at all. The price was great at my local CVS pharmacy and I would definitely recommend
Ivy O.
MIDVALE, UT
Very nice!  I have tried SO many face cleansers so if I say I like a product- it is good. Although I seem to need a little bit stronger of a cleanser so I probably won't use this again in the future. However, it is perfect  if you are looking for a nice, gentle cleanser!
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Love this with all my heart. It gave me such a beautiful glow. The package was very simple but fancy at the same time, this product is very gentle. I love how effective it is. Will definitely buy again, I bought this product 3 times so far.
Tiffany A.
I bought a large jar of this because it was only $4 at my local drugstore so I decided to try it. The smell is a bit strong but it's not terrible so you're able to get used to it. That's the only thing I don't like about it. Everything else is great. It really does clean deeply and it does not dry out your face like some other face cleansers so I really like it. I'll continue to use this and repurchase it.
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Nivea visage has always had great new and exciting products. Always willing to try. Love the scent and packaging. Easy to dispense and use. Easy on the skin without the drying tight feeling.
Yarima M.
In particular it did not go very well with this product even though NIVEA is one of my favorite brands. The second time you use the product gave me a skin allergy , which lasted 2 weeks.
susan t.
Ocala , FL
I wanted to try this product after seeing it. It wasn't very expensive, but I really didn't care for it once I got home to use it. It's smelled awful and I didn't care for the sense of feel for it. I don't recommend it.
Tiffany I.
Jarrell, TX
I love this cleansing cream. It feels so good on my skin and does not dry my delicate skin out...even in the winter. I wish it was a little cheaper though.
Rosynel A.
Doral, FL

Nivea is one of my favorite brands besides that leaves you very soft skin and terza, 100% recommended and more when you have dry skin
kara m.
Cleveland, TN
I like this cleansing cream but there wasn't anything thay really made it stand out too much thays why I give it a "b"