BY NIVEA

This ophthamologically and dermatologically tested eye makeup remover has been specifically designed for the sensitive eye area to thoroughly remove waterproof long lasting eye make-up without leaving any greasy residue. see more...

• I wear waterproof eyeliner and I want to know how effective this pr...1 Answers
  • Hi, I would like to try this product since others...Be the first to answer!
  • Anyone know how's the feel/texture of this product? How effective i...1 Answers
Aliyah B.
Aliyah B.
Naples, FL
This eye makeup remover is so so so good. i honestly love the fact of makeup removers i felt that it was very good on the skin especially if you have sensitive skin. i picked mine up at walgreens and it was my first time ever using it and with my experience i would deffinitely recommend to another!
Maritza R.
Maritza R.
Works fairly well. I have used other product for eye make up remover and I have yet to find one that works best for me. This one works more or less the same as the other products that I have purchased in the past. The fragrance of the remover is not that strong which is something I can appreciate.
Lena C.
Lena C.
Strunk, KY
This is a great product! It keeps my skin feeling moisturized after a long day with harsh makeup and smells good! Its not a harsh scent, but very light and subtle. I bought my product online. Fast and easy shipping! Its long lasting and I would most buy it again, and recommend it to anyone!
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I really loved using this product to clean the eye makeup off my eyes. This is a very sensitive area and this cleaner was gentle yet very effective at doing it's job. It had very convenient packing that easy to use. I would definitely use this again and would recommend it to my family.
Kaylynn N.
Kaylynn N.
Louisville, KY
This did a good job of getting all of the make up off, but it was a little harsh on my skin. Granted, I do have sensitive skin anyways. I think it also think having to use a wash cloth made matters worse. I have switched to make-up remover wipes, they are a lot gentler on the skin.
Loretta P.
Loretta P.
This product is the best I have ever tried. After using, I would never use another product. It doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or leave residue. It was gentle on my skin - didn't remove, what felt like, more than my skin. I would recommend this product to any and everybody.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
I don't recommend this makeup removers if you have sensible skin. You have to scrub very hard in order to take makeup off and it made my skin breakout, get red and irritated. I don't think it's worth the price. I had to stop using it because of how harsh it was for my skin.
ANDREA CAROLINA G.
ANDREA CAROLINA G.
Tamarac, FL
My eyes burned, but the skin was smooth. only use on the skin. but to use a lot of water to remove it from the skin and above use tonic, because it leaves oily skin. use it until the end perono buy it again. For a person with skin like mine with acne is not recommended.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Belvidere, IL
Nivea is a great brand. The price is not to high and I have always been pleased with their products. Removes eye makeup with no oily residue. Doesn't burn if it gets into your eye. Makes removing the mess of the eye makeup and eyeliner, mascara, etc a breeze to remove.
Izzy B.
Izzy B.
Smyrna, TN
It took off my makeup without a fuss! It did not leave a dry feeling around my eyes nor did it irritate them, It was very gentle on my skin and it met my expectation perfectly. I bought it from my local drugstore from where I live I would definitely buy it again soon.
mrs t.
mrs t.
Does it leave your skin feeling dry?
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
I'm looking for a gentle yet effective eye makeup remover. I don't like the ones where I feel like I have to rub and scrub and lose eyelashes in order to get my waterproof mascara off, just to look in the mirror after and see black smudges still. Anyone?
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
La Joya , TX
I wear waterproof eyeliner and I want to know how effective this product is with hard makeup. Also does it dry up the skin?
Ashley Q.
Ashley Q.
Mira Loma, CA
Does this take all the makeup off?
Roxanne F.
Roxanne F.
Does it leave your skin with a little bit of redness?