BY NIVEA #86 in Makeup Remover

NIVEA Daily Essentials Extra Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover enriched with Provitamin B5 removes make up & mascara from sensitive eye area with no greasy residue. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Always read instructions. see more...

• How do u do this?? Just asking questions for points1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a make up remover that will wash away my ma...3 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean o...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Divya R.
Divya R.
Camas, WA

One of the best eye makeup removers I have come across. I have been using this eye makeup remover for a year now and I love it. I am a big time skin care junkie and I know that the skin around our eyes are very sensitive and need to take good care of it and be as gentle as possible. This eye makeup remover is gentle yet efficient, very easy to use. This remover helps to remove most of your eye makeup, no tugging or pulling. I don’t rub or pull as I am scared to wrinkles and lines under eye area is very sensitive hence be very careful and use the right eye makeup remover.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Watervliet, MI
Nivea is a trusted brand and I have always found that their products seem to be gentle on the face and body, Nivea Visage Extra Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover is a winner for me and I use it all the time. Especially good on waterproof mascara, if you soak a cotton pad then you just need to wipe two times and almost all of it has gone. Much easier to use than other make up removers, it doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Takes away all of it. You know on those nice out that you really want go all the way and actually build a crease , smoke those eyes up and have the fake lashes and all that jazz. EVERYTING COMES OFF WITH THIS. It is super affordable and nice also smells really good. Won't give the 5 stars because of the sizing a little bit too little for me. Run out of this real fast.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
Para mis personas latinas, les dejo por aqui una recommendacion de este producto, es tan importante para la limpieza de mi rostro al momento de quitarme el maquillaje, particularmente lo uso siempre justo antes de dormir, cuando voy a remover mi maquillaje, es super suave y no tienes que aplicar tanto el producto con unas dos gotas basta! lo recomiendo ampliamente!
Lyricc J.
Lyricc J.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing! My younger sister suggested that i use this product and I'm do glad that i did. Definitely gentle on the eye. My eye area is extremely sensitive and this products was the perfect match for it. It didn't cause any irritation to my eyes nor did it cause them to feel over dried. Would totally recommend to anyone looking for a good make up remover
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I've always loved the Nivea products, they work pretty well with my skin. They won't leave to much residue on my skin after I use them which is what I like about it. It doesn't always take all of the make up off my eyes which is kind of disappointing, but it does get most of it off. If I use it again in the morning it tends to get the rest off.
Joelle D.
Joelle D.
Oakville, CT
I'm a huge Nivea fan, but this product disappointed. Too much tugging and pulling to remove regular mascara..I wouldn't even try it on waterproof mascara! Although product is very gentle and the product itself caused no irritation, one would need to apply to much pressure and force. Ideal if only removed eye shadow without primer.
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
Nivea is a great brand. I use the men's shaving cream as makeup primer. The best primer I have ever used. This makeup eye remover is gentle on the eyes and removes all of the products with out a greasy after film on the skin. Price point is great and the amount of product you get lasts a long time.
Lamya H.
Lamya H.
Port Orange, FL
I've been using Eye make up remover for years and I'm still satisfied with the result. It removes waterproof and eyeliner mascara completly and it's very gentle on the eyes. I wear contact lenses and sometimes I use Nivea without taking off my contact (in case I forget) and it's very effective.
Adi M.
Adi M.
OK my home girl told me about this eye remove. I had put some eye prime and eyeshawon on.... It would not come off for nothing in the world she use the in it came right off. She had to srucb hard, but it did get the job done.I would spend my money on it. But that just my opinion!!!
Manda D.
Manda D.
Ocean Grove , NJ
Where can I find this ? Is it expensive ?
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Saint Stephen
I've been looking for a make up remover that will wash away my make up with out leaving my face dry, any suggestions? Have you tried this or something better?
Sofia P.
Sofia P.
How you make it??
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Help! What makeup remover would yall recommend? I have sensitive skin and eyes so I hate scrubbing them, which gets me into a bad habit of just not removing my makeup before bed. I'll try anything!
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
I just bought this and I want to know if it is good !