Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersNivea
Visage Daily Essentials Light Moisturising Day Cream Spf 15 (50ml)

Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Light Moisturising Day Cream Spf 15 (50ml)

Nivea Visage Light Moisturising Day Cream is a light, fast absorbing formula that supports the natural moisture balance of normal and combination skin. Enriched with Lotus Extract & Vitamins, the formula provides intensive moisture and leaves a long lasting fresh skin feeling. UV filters help protect the skin from environmental influences (UVA & UVB protection) that result in skin premature ageing.

Description coming soon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Light Moisturising Day Cream Spf 15 (50ml)!
Stephanie G.
Wabush, NL
I couldn’t find the one that I have. The one that I have is great!! 24h moisture boost + matte. Skin so soft. Doesn’t feel heavy and protects the skin from the sun with spf 15.
Amina H.
Casablanca
It’s an okay day cream. I have oily skin and it feels a bit heavy and suffocating to my skin. Overall, it’s not bad and it’s not good.

Looking for your answer?