BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pre-moistened pads with Magnesium Ginseng and Cucumber Extracts New Formula Ophthalmologically and Dermatologically tested. Questions? ;

Ariella I.
Flushing, NY
This works amazing for my sensitive eyes ! I never. Real out and find it very effective in taking off my making easy and effortlessly. It's extremely gentle for my skin and I love the packaging also! I definitely would recommend it to people with sensitive skin
Milaheta (.
Anoka
Love these, they down irritate my skin and remove all the makeup. One of my top makeup removers. I would definenlty refer these to anyone(friends, family, followers on social media, even strangers who are looking. At the product!)
Tanja P.
Nivea products overall (to me) always exceed other skin care products, to be fair though, I am European and grew up using Nivea all my life, so I know that all of their products are awesome in any kind of environment.
The Eye Make-up remove pads are very user friendly, smell good and work great. I use primers and water proof eye products and these pads take all of it off with a couple of swipes. Those pads, by the way, smell great and have an awesome feel to them. Not too wet and not to cold and harsh. It is a bit pricey, but the product itself is worth the price. And it really is a great skin product!
kate c.
W Hollywood, CA
Ladies, if you are looking for a very gentle though efficient, easy to use make up remover, you are at the right place! I am one of these impossible to satisfy girl when I have to tell my opinion about eye make up and removers. However, I am very very very glad I found this precious product on the market! When I use this product to remove my mascara it feels like almost nothing at all is touching my eyes. Mascara easily goes away and my ayes feel absolutely the same as they were before I even touched them. That is almost amazing to me. I tried so many different kinds, and different brands (some were really pricey), but I never could say that it is perfect. There always were something to complain about: it would irritate my eyes, make them red, I would feel like I am loosing my vision (like everything around would seem blurry), and much more to it. Not anymore...
SDQ627171 Rosa L.
Miami Florida, Miami Florida
Doesn't leave my eyes burning like the Almay eye pads did...I loved the Almay ones but then they changed up the pad and made it harsher on the eye area and left my eyes burning after using them, so I went on searching for another pad but just for the eye area not a large makeup remover wipe per se. These are nice. They lift makeup off with a breeze and smell good. one star removed because they appear to dry out fast even with the cover tightly on including the aluminum. Good buy.
Anita H.
Concord, NC
To remove make up at night I use Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Eye Make up Remover Pads. I like the cool sensation as it gently but thoroughly removes all makeup and any impurities my skin has collected. I like how it leaves my skin feeling very clean and refreshed. The pads also make it so easy to use. It makes removing my makeup very fast so that I can quickly get to enjoying my evening.
Nvs S.
These makeup remover pads are of such good quality. Literally with one swatch my makeup is gone. This product sort of reminds me of the Neutrogena Makeup Remover pads as well. Lasted me a while as well. Have a pleasant smell, nothing too strong.
khadeeja l.
Atlantic City, NJ
Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Eye Make-up Remover Pads. Removes waterproof eye make-up & refreshes the eye area. Pre-moistened pads with Magnesium Ginseng and Cucumber Extracts. Ophthalmologically and Dermatologically tested. I will love too used this item.
Shawn D.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Totally awesome and easy way to get rid of most makeup. I find that the pads come pretty moistened, but if you're not using them nearly every day, they will dry out some before you can get all the way through them. I normally notice this during the summer when I'm not wearing much make-up (teacher), so maybe that's just me. I would also feel better about the price were there a few more pads in the jar.
Nicole P.
Little Rock, AR
These makeup remover pads are quick and easy, hassle free way to remove your makeup! The pads are perfect for at hime or if you are traveling around the world!!!! They are so gentle and easy to use!!! These wipes are perfect and in my opinion could not get any better!!!
Keysha C.
Has any one tried these yet really like Nivea products.
Danielle S.
How do these work for sensitive skin/eyes?
Ji L.
Phila, PA
Is the consistency creme like or watery? How well has the product worked for you guys?! Id love to try it out!
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?