Nivea Visage Aqua Effect Refreshing Cleansing Milk Cleanser & Make up Remover uploaded by Vanessa A.

BY NIVEA

Apply to your fingertips and gently massage onto face in gentle circular movements. Gently wipe off with a cotton pad. Use toner to remove any remaining traces of impurities. Safe on eye area.

Buy on Amazon
isabella l.
isabella l.
I I use this cleansing milk for six months and I do not like much.
Not my favorite brand of this product. My skin is oily and it does not work. But smells good
Buffie B.
Buffie B.
Slidell
I love this for two reasons, the first is the smell and softness this leaves my skin. It's got a light smell, relaxing and invigorating. Secondly, this creamy and luxurious formula is a pleasure to use. Helps fry skin and leaves you with insanely soft, supple and smooth skin. Can't go wrong !
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
An okay product. I love the smell,  and it left my face feeling soft, but it doesn't do so well at removing my makeup.
Starlette L.
Starlette L.
It made my face feel refreshed and very clean. I would highly recommend this product for women's with sensitive skin.
Marianthi A.
Marianthi A.
Livadeia
This product works for me everytime. It doesn't have too thick of a consistency and you can work it easily on your skin. The formula is very gentle and it removes makeup and dirt off the face. It's also good for removing eye makeup and it doesn't hurt the area around the eyes. It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, refreshed and cleansed. I would recommend it.
Glayneri L.
Glayneri L.

Excellent product, easily removes and leaves a soft texture on your face.

I do not need to scrub with just one pass removes all the makeup from my face.

Apart from that it leaves your skin soft and smooth. It is an amazing product
Дарья T.
Дарья T.

Very good tool, I liked it, there were not any bad feelings during use, everything is great, One is that I did not like the stickiness of the remedy after use,
Crismar D.
Crismar D.
Miami, Fl
It is a very refreshing cream and leaves the skin soft and nice, reaffirms the skin and leaves it smooth, I love Nivea
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Es super efectiva. No deja la piel grasosa y la deja limpia y suave. Amo esta leche limpiadora. Recomendada
Tesha K.
Tesha K.
Great removes makeup and leaves your face smoothe and nice soft looking brand new and makeup wipes off instantly