BY NIVEA

Apply to your fingertips and gently massage onto face in gentle circular movements. Gently wipe off with a cotton pad. Use toner to remove any remaining traces of impurities. Safe on eye area.

Buy on Amazon
isabella l.
I I use this cleansing milk for six months and I do not like much.
Not my favorite brand of this product. My skin is oily and it does not work. But smells good
Maddie T.
Denton, TX
This product is so amazing it wipes away all my makeup effortlessly! I bought it from target, the packaging is sleek and nice and it is so gentle on my skin. I would 100% recommended to others. I need to buy more of this product!!
Cierra M.
Clifton
I am a huge fan of niveas products. I did enjoy trying this product but I would not repurchase it. I was a first time user and did like it. My skin is just very particular with new products. I ended up breaking out from it.
Leanna B.
Columbus
The product seemed to clean effectively, but my skin began to feel oily after rinsing and drying my face. Overall it is effective at removing makeup, but personally did not work for me as a skincare product. I would probably buy it again simply because it removed makeup very well.
thuria s.
Very nice! I really love the fact that men/women could both use this product. It's also great for dry skin, and keeps your skin feeling moist, hydrating, and keeps it feeling very very healthy! I recommend!
Buffie B.
Slidell
I love this for two reasons, the first is the smell and softness this leaves my skin. It's got a light smell, relaxing and invigorating. Secondly, this creamy and luxurious formula is a pleasure to use. Helps fry skin and leaves you with insanely soft, supple and smooth skin. Can't go wrong !
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
An okay product. I love the smell,  and it left my face feeling soft, but it doesn't do so well at removing my makeup.
Rhina P.
is one of my favorite products, the skin is super clean and fresh Nivea Visage Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
Starlette L.
It made my face feel refreshed and very clean. I would highly recommend this product for women's with sensitive skin.
Haley H.
Fyffe
Nivea has some really great products that leave your skin feeling so soft! They even have some great lip stuff