NIVEA Vanilla & Sweet Cream

We believe in the little things and all the big things they add up to. While your body wash may play a small part in your life, we know it can make a big difference on your skin. That’s why we enriched NIVEA Body Wash with a little bit of goodness. NIVEA B

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA Vanilla & Sweet Cream!
Roxboro, NC
This product is a must have. I tried it for the first time yesterday. And I love it. This body was makes your skin feels so soft and touchable. It's enriched with a unique blend of plant-derived oils. It has lots of vitamins that help with your skin. I recommend this product with others. Along with the Vanilla & Almond oil lotion.
Orlando, FL
El olor es una maravilla. El olor a vainilla es increíble, además, rinde muchísimo y deja mi piel muy suave. Con aplicar tan solo un poco de producto es suficiente para todo tu cuerpo y con el tamaño, es una buena opción!

Looking for your answer?