BeautyBodyBody CareNivea
Vanilla & Almond Oil Infused Lotion

NIVEA Vanilla & Almond Oil Infused Lotion

NIVEA® Vanilla & Almond Oil Infused Body Lotion transforms dry skin into radiant, soft skin with a lovely Vanilla scent.

Does this product leave a sticky residue?
 Who else like how this smells on your skin NIVEA Vanilla & Almond Oil Infused Lotion ?.
Start your review of NIVEA Vanilla & Almond Oil Infused Lotion!
Product Highlights
...smell in it. It's a non sticky non greasy formula. And it's great for dry skin. And it's fast absorbing which is a total plus for me. I enjoy knowing that this lotion is also infused with almond oil.in reviews
Love this product myself and my daughter uses this on our dry and sensitive skin and after using so many different creams this is definitely our favourite. Smells lovely and leaves your skin feeling lovely and soft. Would definitely recommend this product to other and we will be buying this againin reviews
Donika L.
Sleepy Hollow, IL
NIVEA Vanilla & Almond Oil Infused Lotion uploaded by Donika L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this lotion. It has gentle vanilla scent and deep moisture with no greasy feeling. It makes my skin very smooth
Victoria  G.
Prosper, TX
NIVEA Vanilla & Almond Oil Infused Lotion uploaded by Victoria  G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Smells disgusting. I don't like vanilla or almond so this mixture is the worst. It just smells so expired and old and simply not enticing what so ever. It does however leave my skin soft after use so.
Nikitha  M.
Stockton, CA
NIVEA Vanilla & Almond Oil Infused Lotion uploaded by Nikitha  M.
Purchased at: Big Lots
Nivea never disappoints me. This lotion is so bomb. I love that it's oil infused. It smells amazing. It absorbs quickly and is very moisturizing. You get a nice little shine. It's long-lasting so that's a plus. Makes my skin really soft. I definitely recommend.
Kim S.
Divernon, IL
NIVEA Vanilla & Almond Oil Infused Lotion uploaded by Kim S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the smell especially for not being a fan of vanilla. If I use a tad to much it can get greasy feeling. Definitely long lasting.
Maria Victoria A.
Wantagh
NIVEA Vanilla & Almond Oil Infused Lotion uploaded by Maria Victoria A.
Purchased at: Walmart
#aftershower. So I use this after coming out of my shower don’t get confused with the water activated cream, this one it’s a gentle butter type of cream it’s scented, I love it because it’s heavy on oils and that’s what I’m particularly looking for, I enjoy it more in winter months [product:nivea-vanilla-&-almond-oil-infused-lotion] tho!
Arani A.
Garfield St
NIVEA Vanilla & Almond Oil Infused Lotion uploaded by Arani A.
Purchased at: Target
I love this Nivea body cream because cares about my skin it gets soft and hydrated and also it's infused with vanilla scent and almond oil and keeps it fresh
TracyAnn J.
Dallas, GA
NIVEA Vanilla & Almond Oil Infused Lotion uploaded by TracyAnn J.
[product:nivea-vanilla-&-almond-oil-infused-lotion] is one of my absolute favorite lotions to use! I typically apply after a shower and at least my skin feeling smooth and hydrated for the entire day. I also love the way it smells and feels! It goes on smoothly and leaves your skin feeling beautiful.
Skyler G.
Spring Valley, NY
Purchased at: Target
NIVEA Vanilla & Almond Oil Infused Lotion My review for this product is a three star rating. This part did a good job with moisturizing my skin, but I prefer a more thicker and less water-based type of lotion. I did Enjoy the smell of the lotion and the vanilla said and almond oil is a nice combination. But overall I would use this brand of product as a second choice for my skin care products. I prefer more of a deep moisture and to be able to keep my skin radiant.
Angel  G.
Jamestown, OH
NIVEA Vanilla & Almond Oil Infused Lotion uploaded by Angel  G.
I love the scent and texture. Does make my skin feel soft. Light texture and not overwhelming scent. I have very dry skin and try a lot of different lotions. I'm not sure if this is the right one for me. If I reapply it several times a day then it helps my skin but who has time to apply lotion several times a day. I need something that will help hydrate my skin better than this one. If your skin isn't extremely dry like mine than you might love this lotion.
Keisha S.
College Park, MD
NIVEA Vanilla & Almond Oil Infused Lotion uploaded by Keisha S.
I really wish the vanilla was more prominent in this. It is still moisturizing and long lasting like the original but the scent is faint. I think this lotion is a good value purchase because it keeps the skin hydrated. I would recommend this nivea lotion version because it is easily absorbed and feels moisturizing. I wouldn't recommend if you are exclusively searching for a heavy vanilla scented lotion.