NIVEA Vanilla & Almond Oil Infused Lotion

NIVEA® Body Lotion Infused with Vanilla Scent and Almond Oil transforms dry skin into smooth, radiant skin. The unique formula with gentle Vanilla scent blends natural Argan Oil with a fast absorbing lotion. Provides deep moisture for 24 hours with no greasy feeling.

• Gentle Vanilla scent
  • Transforms dry skin into smooth, radiant skin
  • Provides deep moisture for 24 hours with no greasy feel
  • Paraben free
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.

Water, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Stearate SE, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA

Who else like how this smells on your skin NIVEA Vanilla & Almond Oil Infused Lotion ?.
Start your review of NIVEA Vanilla & Almond Oil Infused Lotion!
Product Highlights
...smell in it. It's a non sticky non greasy formula. And it's great for dry skin. And it's fast absorbing which is a total plus for me. I enjoy knowing that this lotion is also infused with almond oil.in 5 reviews
Love this product myself and my daughter uses this on our dry and sensitive skin and after using so many different creams this is definitely our favourite. Smells lovely and leaves your skin feeling lovely and soft. Would definitely recommend this product to other and we will be buying this againin 3 reviews
a year ago
NIVEA Vanilla & Almond Oil Infused Lotion uploaded by Jasmine M.
I love this lotion it is very smooth going on the skin providing a very light fragrant scent that will not be strong to others around you. I actually brought 3 more while they were on sale before they go back to reg Price.
7 months agoLos Angeles , CA
I love this product. This lotion hydrates your skin without leaving a heavy feeling. The price is great and the bottle lasts a really long time. The lotion is very gentle and absorbs easily into the skin. I love the vanilla scent. It’s not overpowering at all. I highly recommend!
9 months agoLawrence , KS
I love smell was great.I got a sample of this in one of my other prescription beauty boxes but I really like it I think I may purchase it I would recommend this to family and friends I like this because I have sensitive skin skin and I am gluten-free and I have no problem with this lotion
2 years agoDubuque, Iowa
Found this gem at the Walmart. Lightly scented and vanilla the oil is amazing used it one time and noticed a difference from right away. I have softer hands softer skin softer cuticles and happiness all over. I now found my new go to highly recommended good job Nivea.
2 years ago
I just picked this product up and I absolutely love it. The feel of the lotion on my skin is not oily feeling at all. Adds moisture to my skin during these dry winter days. Smells fantastic too!
9 months ago
Purchased at: Target
Love this lotion!! Absorbs very well, without feeling greasy!! This lotion gives my skin so much moisture, and it lasts all day!! My skin is so dry in the winter, so this is a must have!!
a year ago
I love this lotion! It is super lightweight, smells amazing, and leaves my skin so soft. I use it right after showering while my skin is still damp to really lock in the moisture. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated all day long and leaves it glowing!
a year agoPhoenix
The lotion has such a soft and pleasant aroma but the reason it’s given a 4 stars is that it doesn’t absorbs into the skin as good as other lotions I have used before. I would buy it again do to that I really fell in love with the aroma.
8 months agoEast Orange , NJ
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite scented everyday lotion. The vanilla scent is really light and not overpowering so you can still wear a perfume on top of it. This lotion is also super moisturizing and absorbs nicely without feeling greasy.
a year agoShreveport, LA
This is my FAVORITE body lotion. I tried this because a beauty vlogger I watched recommended it and she wasn’t lying....this stuff IS good. It leaves my skin feeling so hydrated & smelling great....plus it’s super inexpensive!