BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nivea JAPAN Nivea Lip Care Unscented 3.9g

NIVEA Unscented Lip Care
  • "Great chapstick for dry lips.. not so great for extremely dry lips such as sunburn. No taste and keeps moisture" in 9 reviews
  • "Great product . Very moisturizing , not sticky and it doesn't have those annoying smells!" in 9 reviews
Kaitlyn S.
san antonio
So this stuff is a serious life saver. I have a bad habit of biting my lip and on top of that I just have chapped lips in general and this stuff saves the day constantly. I literally have them laying around everywhere bc I lose everything and I wouldn’t be able to live with out it!
Anne D.
Missouri City , TX
My fav protection for lips ever, I’m using this for winter and summer, it’s pretty great, always when a I have some issue with my lips, this is the cure I promise
Nena C.
Hands down one of the best lip balms I have ever tried, moisturizing, no allergies to it and super affordable! I have tried most of them but my favorite is the one with olive oil and lemon, but it is not easy to find as the regular scent.
Sydney S.
Painesville, OH
This makes my lips feel so soft and smooth, keeps me moisturized through the day, BUT it does wear off pretty quick, so you definitely have to reapply from time to time. But I do recommend this for a cheap moisturizing lip balm.
Allison B.
One of my favorite lip balms! Super moisturizing. I purchase this from Walgreens and I was very satisfied with it. It exceeded my expectations in a lip balm. I have used this multiple times and will continue to use it.
Janae D.
Bremen, IN
I liked the way this product made my lips feel. it definitely met my expectations!! it didn't taste bad and it made my lips feel great. it was a great price at Walmart! and I would definitely recommend to others
Heather T.
Huntington , WV
My favorite lip balm. It is perfect for every day wear. It's light and smooth and not at all oily. It's long lasting also. It's a great value at approximately $2.50. I strongly suggest giving this lip balm a try!
Jennifer G.
CAMDEN, NJ
This product is very moisturizing for the the lips. I apply before doing my makeup as a base for my lipstick and also right before bed to keep the moisture on my lips. I would definitely be repurchasing.
Ashley B.
Berea, KY
I actually wasn't too impressed. It was really smooth going on, but it made my lips peel, and I felt like I had to keep reapplying every 45 minutes or so. My lips weren't holding the moisture at all.
Sacha M.
Honestly I love this lip balm! Typically with other lip balms I've used in the past, they tend to feel sticky and end up actually drying out my lips and making them chapped, but this one doesn't

Amazon