BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NIVEA Touch of Sparkle Moisturizing Body Wash: With the long-lasting, tantalizing scent of white calla blossom Gently cleanses with pampering lather 25.4-fl oz Nivea body wash leaves skin moisturized long after the shower Developed with NIVEA's exclusive Hydra IQ Skin Technology to give your skin intense long-lasting moisturization with no greasy feel Moisturizes and illuminates

• I have sensitive and dry skin- will this help without lea...1 Answers
  • How is it going with you? 1 Answers
  • I currently have this product in my shower! Anyone else f...1 Answers
NIVEA Touch of Sparkle Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "This is the first moisturizing body wash I have found that I actually like! It works wonderfully! I have really dry skin and this helps so much especially in the winter time! I highly recommend this! And it smells amazing, and the sent actually lasts! " in 13 reviews
Nina R.
I will buy this just for the scent! It isn't too overwhelming, but it definitely lasts on your skin for a while, which I appreciate. I also have very dry skin and it definitely moisturizes and makes a subtle healthy glow to the skin, before glowy skin was a thing! You can tell from the texture that it is based in oil and it quickly absorbs into the skin as needed.
It is on the lower end of the cost scale, which is always a plus.
Jess N.
If I could give this body wash more stars I would it’s my all time favorite🤩!! The smell is awesome and it last on your skin afterwards without being to overwhelming and it has a little shimmer to it. Love it for sure would reccomend!!
Darian P.
Aurora
This scent is a winner and since it has a sparkle it leaves you with a shimmer all day but not an annoying overwhelming shimmer but something that just makes you look glowy and healthy. Smell lingers and doesn’t make you skin feel stripped. Will keep repurchasing as long as I’m alive
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
I decided to try this when I saw it at Fred Meyer. I’m so glad that I bought it because it’s amazing! It smells pleasant and leaves my skin clean, soft and hydrated! It is an amazing deal, I like that it has a pump on it. The pump makes it way easier to use!
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
My go to body wash. The scent is amazing and lasts for hours after you shower. Makes your skin super soft. It also has very small 'diamond' flakes in it that make your skin shimmer when your in light or in sun. I absolutely love it! Highly recommend!
Kimberly S.
Garland, TX
I remember using this and feeling like a god! Lol. The sparkles are just faint enough but the smell is amazing and it leaves your skin super soft! I love the purple on the packaging and Nivea has a great line of body washes. Will buy again!
Katy S.
I love this body wash. I got it on a whim, usually I use Dove. But I am glad I switched. It’s so soft and inviting. I got it from Walgreens for a super cheap price. It’s affordable and I recommend this wash to anyone!
Stephanie H.
Punta Gorda, FL
This is my favorite drug store body wash!! I have repurchased this product many times!! It leaves my skin feeling super soft and smells amazing!! I feel like the scent relaxes me in the evening after I shower!
Sidney C.
Atwater
I really like this, especially paired with the matching in shower body lotion. It leaves my skin incredibly soft and smells very good. I was very surprised with the amount of moisture it gives, I have dry skin and even in the winter this keeps my skin happy. Definitely buying again.
Jamie H.
Memphis
I enjoyed this body wash, the smell was fresh and clean and lingered throughout my shower. I liked the consistency of the cream oil, it felt smooth and thick on my skin, which made me feel moisturized. The scent of the soap did not stay on my body long after the shower, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, just something to consider before trying it.
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Do you see the sparkles after your shower on your skin?
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
Ive never seen this scent before, do you love it or just so so?
Rachel T.
Pueblo West, CO
Is this product good for people with sensitive skin?
Taylor R.
Bowie, MD
How does this product make your skin feel during and after your shower . Is it worth the buck ?
Génesis Q.
How is it going with you?