BY NIVEA

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Smooth skin starts in the shower with this silky creamy body wash formula combining smoothing almond essence and pampering tea rose scent. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Nivea Touch Of Smoothness Moisturizing Body Wash - 16.9 oz
  • "Amazing and very nourishing got rid of any dry skin and skin feels a lot smoother. I use the product daily  would definitely recommend to a friend or family member, purchased from local pharmacy and very happy with the results it's basically a 2 in 1 👍🏼👍🏼" in 7 reviews
  • "I love this my skin is insanely sensitive but this is so moisturising and refreshing with no drawbacks, I can't recommend this enough." in 5 reviews
Thalia C.
The scent is subtle, but nice. Not overpowering, it cleans gently and I feel moisturized after showering. I recommend this product to anyone with chemical or fragrance sensitives.
Kristen W.
Montague
Oh my skin smelled and felt good after using this. Along with a good moisturizer my skin feels great. I will buy this again and again. No more tight dry feeling skin
melissa v.
Erie, PA
I have EXTREMELY dry skin and fight it every single winter. Four years ago, I tied Nivea body wash and I haven't used anything since then. This stuff is simply AMAZING and leaves my skin so moisturized and soft. (I also use the body lotion. The combo is unbeatable!)
Misshell M.
Denver, CO
Nivea is really the only brand that I've tried of this kinda recent trend of "shower lotions" before, so maybe it's not fair to knock this particular brand on this somewhat unnecessary idea, but I found it just that- "unnecessary". I guess if you have REALLY DRY skin then maybe you need this extra step in moisturizing, but I have pretty soft skin & I just stick to a moisturizing body wash in the shower & a body lotion after... But maybe Nivea should consider merging this with a creamy body wash??
Luana S.
Atlanta, GA
The parent company for Nivea, Beiersdorf AG has been innovating in skincare for over 100 years. My family has been using Nivea for over 40 years - I feel no other cream lasts as long on the skin, makes it feel fresher and smoother. I've grown up with the fragrance of Nivea and love it, if you don't like fragrant lotions/creams you can try Eucerin, also by the same company.I hope this company stays autonomous and continues to build amazing skincare products forever.
Yasmin V.
Los Angeles, CA
What a awesome product! Honestly love this so much! This is so affordable. I definitely recommend this to everyone! I bought this at my local CVS. It was so cheap I had to but and test it out and I honestly fell in love! Trust me this product is definitely worth your money!
Arianna M.
Detroit, MI
The body wash is very smooth and doesn't seem to irrritate my skin which is really good because I have eczema and have to be careful about what I use to wash myself with. Otherwise, my skin gets super dry and shows a lot of redness and that is just not cute. I really would recommend!
E'Nariel C.
Thomaston
I used this whilst at my grandmas house and I can say that it works very well on anytime of skin. I have sensitive skin and break out easily and I had no other choice than to use it. However the results were great. I didn't break out , my skin was soft and I was well pleased
layla C.
Williamstown
It was pretty good considering it was the first thing I grabbed when I went to the store to buy some new lotion. I ran out of lotion and this actually worked pretty well. It made my skin more hydrated and after a few days, I could see my skin changing from rough to smoothe!
Daisy L.
Galt
It smells so good and feels so great on my skin . I deal with very sensitive  dry skin and this is an amazing product ! I also have got so many nice complements saying how I smell so fresh !!! Such an amazing product definently recomend and plan to use again !!!!