BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NIVEA Touch of Smoothness Moisturizing Body Wash: With the long-lasting, soothing scent of tea rose blossom Gently cleanses with pampering lather Leaves skin moisturized long after the shower Developed with NIVEA's exclusive Hydra IQ Skin Technology to give your skin intense long-lasting moisturization with no greasy feel Smoothes and soothes

Kathryn B.
Denton, TX
I love Nivea products, and this body wash is no different. It smells amazing, and the pump makes it a breeze to use. I bought mine at Walmart for about $5, and it was a great investment. This stuff goes a long way! I would absolutely recommend this to other people.
Lisa S.
Sanford, NC
I love Nivea products. Have used them since I'm a little girl and never stopped using them.

This Bodywash is never missing in our House. I mostly time use it in the evenings, it makes your skin so soft and smells so good. Makes you wanna put your bathrope on and cuddle on the couch with a nice movie. It doesn't take a lot of it to use it for your whole Body, I just add a few drops of water in my hand and it bubbles up so I have enough for my whole Body with just a little bit. Love it!
Elizabeth D.
Delaware, OH
Most body washes I use leave my skin dry and or itchy. Mostly beacause my skin is very sensitive. I have to use moisturizing body wash, and this body wash was the only one that I didn't have dry skin or itchy skin. Most of the time I have to put lotion on after a shower, but after I used this product I didn't have to I'm in love with this product.
Shauntavia G.
Cincinnati, OH
My Husband has really bad skin, cracks, peels, bleeds you name it!, All over. With his skin condition it's hard to find things that don't at the least make it worse. Nivea products have been wonderful. No harsh fragrances, dyes or anything that has irritated his sensitive skin in the past. We use the full line of skincare/hygiene products and will continue to do so. His skin is so much better, he's not in nearly as much pain and is able to live a normal life.
Ashley H.
East Prairie, MO
Omg I love love love Nivea. It is so awesomely amazing.. it's a great price for such long lasting results that just leave you amazed. I use it everyday. I have told all of my family and friends they should try it, 97% went out and bought it and keep on buying it because they too love the results of using it.
Sierra E.
Gardner, KS
Great for that ashy, dry, wintery skin. Lightly scented and very moisturizing. A good deal for what you get in ounces and can usually find it on sale at target, walgreens or cvs. Gentle on skin. I've repurchased this happily many times and is a staple in our shower. Great for shaving legs in a pinch.
Jordan W.
Canton, GA
Nivea has so much to offer. Sometimes I feel like they aren't talked about enough. Nicea's touch of smoothness is my favorite lotion. I always fall back to them. After one application my skin feels so smooth and looks so healthy. I will forever buy again.
Laude L.
Doral
Awesome cream.leaves the skin super soft. Smells great. Affordable price. This lotion last long.i usually buy it in Walmart. It is very gentle to the skin. Is perfect for the skin love it. I will definitely buy t again. I would recommend it to anyone.
Kenya W.
This soap is the truth!!! Cleans well without drying out your skin! It isn't too strong as far as smells go but it does the trick! You can use it anytime to with much trouble! If you need something new try it!
Gabby G.
Really nice scent. I have many scents from this brands but I like the rose one the best. I like to use it not too often. But After your done in the shower tho the scent doesn't linger which is what makes me sad about it. I would definitely grab this again