NIVEA Touch of Renewal Lathering Body Scrub uploaded by Rhianna L.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Touch and Be Touched. Exfoliating Microbeads. Vitamin E Pearls. Skin Refining Experience the gentle exfoliating cleansing of Nivea® Touch of Renewal lathering scrub.  The smoothing formula contains micro peeling particles and vitamin E pearls that work together to gently slough away dead skin cells and reveal silky smooth, glowing skin.  The luxurious lather pampers your skin, leaving it feeling healthy and beautiful. Intensively Moisturizing Hydra IQ Developed with Nivea® s breakthrough Hydra IQ Technology to provide your skin with intense long-lasting moisturization throu.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I use this product every day! It makes my skin really soft especially after tanning in the summer. It helps prevent dry skin and it smells great!" in 3 reviews
Alana S.
This is one of the best body wash and exfoliants I have tried. It is super affordable and you can find it at almost any drugstore or grocery store or Target. Since it is exfoliating I only use it every other time I shower. It has a nice lather and exfoliating beads. It smells and nice and it feels amazing on my skin. I love how soft this makes my skin feel. It is perfect to use right before shaving because it gets the dead skin off! I will definitely continue using this.
Jazzmin F.
La Puente, CA
Love the way it leave my body. Soft and silky. I tend to have dry shin but theirs mostly leaves it feeling nice and fresh. I love how soft my skin feels after I would definitely but it again and recommend
Ashley R.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This scrub is ah-mazing! It is less than $5 and and leaves even the driest areas like my elbows feeling baby soft. It has vitamin E which helps lock in moisture for a long time. For a few weeks I couldn't find it and anywhere and when I found it again I had to stock up.
Mildred W.
Decatur, GA
I love this body scrub. The lather is enormous. The scent is very pleasant. I also love the tube that it comes in. It is easy to use in the shower. This is my first time trying this body scrub and I am happy to say that I would definitely purchase this product again.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is the ultimate body scrub that has the most luxurious lather! It feels amazing when your washing your body. Has a lovely fragrance and leaves skin soft and healthy without any greasy feeling.
Erin L.
Greenville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this stuff! It lathers really well and is just the right amount of exfoliating without being abrasive! I received my first tube as a gift but definitely plan to buy more!
Amanda H.
Prospect, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite shower products. Smells delicious and leaves your skin feeling so soft. Sometimes I forget to apply lotion (yes it really leaves it that soft)
Tina F.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my new favorite product! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean!!! It's a must try if you love exfoliating body scrubs! Ok to use everyday!!! A++++
Latosha J.
Cullman
This product is very nice. It smells t and makes your skin feel really soft and smooth I would recommend this to any one who is considering buying it
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
I love Nivea body washes. I own every kind. I love the fact this one really moisturizes my skin. I feel super soft. My boyfriend loves it on me.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Are there any other scents you can buy?