BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NIVEA Touch of Radiance Cream Oil Body Wash
  • "Very good, you feel clean and doesn't dry out your skin at all. I have dry skin but I don't like products that don't wash off and leave you oily, so this was perfect for me." in 9 reviews
  • "Excellent product . Leaves skin smooth and user experience is refreshing. I love how moisturizing Nivea's products are, and this body wash does an amazing job at leaving my skin feel hydrated, soft, and supple. In addition, this body wash smells great, and is gentle on sensitive skin! Would buy again." in 6 reviews
  • "Lovely product iv been using it for years and normally on offer too which is a bonus. leaves my skin silky smooth and smelling lovely the added oil leaves a nice glow on my skin and adds extra softness its very gentle in my sensitive skin i would recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin like mine :)" in 6 reviews
Crystal R.
Marion, IN
There really aren't very many bad products that Nivea makes! This is one of the good ones - a creamy body wash that smells great and leaves my skin feeling moisturized and not dried out. Depending on where you buy it it can be pricey, but I am a couponer so I never pay full price anyway LOL I really love it and would highly recommend to anyone who has dry skin!
Badra B.
Amazing for my dry skin. It smells heavenly. I am very scent oriented when it comes to body wash and I love that the scent lingers on the skin unlike other body washes. Affordable and the skin feels so nice afterwards. Love it. Will repurchase it. This and the dove grapefruit and lemongrass are superb.
Alessandra Lala G.
Safety Harbor, FL
Great moisturizer to use in the shower. The fragrance was nice to. I purchased it at Publix. It is also reasonably priced. It's a mild body wash and perfect for those who shower frequently. Perfect for use after the gym or sports. I would purchase again.
María P.
Increíble para mi piel seca. Huele celestial.me encanta que a la horaa de lavar el cuerpo el olor persiste en la piel, a diferencia de otros jabones líquidos. Asequible, y la piel se siente tan agradable después. Me gusta mucho. Excelente producto de Dove
Brandi M.
Beech Creek, PA
I loved the Nivea Body Wash Touch of Radiance Cream Oil Body Wash! It smelled fantastic and made you feel like you are really pampering yourself and really made your skin feel smoothe. My skin was very silky after using it and I would definitely recommend it. I just wish it was a little cheaper.
Cayla S.
Kenai, AK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how this makes my skin feel. It feels moisturized and leaves my skin sot and smooth. The smell is very light and not over powering. I purchase my body wash from walmart as i don't have many options where i live. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great daily wash.
LeNelle D.
Fairfield
Nivea Body wash is an amazing deal at the right price, It has a nice scent and leaves you feeling clean and refreshed, I use this every time I shower and it is always on my grocery list. I often buy 2 bottles at a time with the help of Nivea Coupons
Joann D.
Southwest Hbr, ME
I love the fresh scent of the body wash and the lather is amazing! Always feel fresh and clean without being stripped of moisture! Love using this in the winter months because of the cream oil, always leaves my skin soft!
Amy K.
I love this stuff!! it makes and keeps my skin so soft throughout the day - my whole family uses it, my husband may not admit it but he loves it too!!! it smells GREAT and it is an amazing low price!
Michelle F.
Using this, along with the Nivea in shower lotion, has made a huge difference in my skin. Everything is softer, and this is the first year in a long time that I don't feel like my skin will be sand paper by the time summer starts.