BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nivea® Touch of Lemongrass Hydrating Shower Gel.
New.
Intensively moisturizing.
Skin sensation technology.
No greasy feeling.
Lemongrass scent & moisturizing sunflower oil pearls stimulating.
8.4 fl oz 250ml.

NIVEA Touch Of Lemongrass Hydrating Shower Gel
  • "This is one of the best products I've tried . In use , the feeling of freshness and cleanliness is amazing. Although lemongrass skin not dry . moisturizing is . I recommend it, and would buy again." in 6 reviews
  • "I love this shower gel for summer days. It smells very fresh and cleans nicely. I don't get the "intense moisturizing", but with my extremely dry skin that is expected. The pearls are really nice, but I didn't get the "oil" feeling from them. It is not something I have to have, but I like switching between body washes and I like to buy this one when I see it in my usual store." in 4 reviews
Melissa Y.
I found this shower gel on my trip to Berlin and purchased two different scents of this product. Upon use it has a slight oil feel to it, but lathers up really nice and smells refreshing. Loved using it during the summer months when I wanted to hydrate my skin without the oil residue or heavy feel. Leaves skin feeling clean and soft, it also has soft beads that melt onto the skin. You only need a little and it goes a long way, great product.
Jessica H.
Im a very big fan of this product!! It leaves your skin feeling so fresh after just one time of using it!! And it also smells amazing! The scent doesn't fade for awhile either which is good!! Not to expensive! Our local Dollar stores have it! Would recommend!
Oskarina E.
Miami
Nice light scent, leaves your skin feeling soft without being greasy. I love the fact that the scent isn't overpowering - it does linger on your skin after you shower, This body wash lathers really well, and it does feel a lot better than other body washes I have tried in the past.
Angela M.
I love Nivea products - from body lotions to wash and scrubs. This shower gel is great. I love the scent of Lemongrass as it reminds me of my trip to Thailand. This brings back memories and makes me feel fresh and clean. It also helps me soften my skin and keep moisture in.
Krispin W.
Calera, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is beyond hydrating!! I love the scent and how it leaves me feeling fresh. You don't have to use a lot of product to get the results you want. This product is beyond amazing! It's not very expensive and gets the job done.
Nelyabith B.
This product is amaizin. I love the lemon scent ant texture of gel. It leaves my skin moisturized and smooth. It's a little thick, so it can take bit longer to get it out of the bottle. Nivea has always made a quality product.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
This stuff smells so gross and I am so surprised that I think that way. Normally, I love lemongrass. It has a harsh scent and didn't do a great job of moisturizing my skin or my boys. I won't be repurchasing.
Mikiko W.
Boston, MA
Someone else bought it in my apqrtment and i tried it. i am not a fan of lemongrass scent, so i wasn't too fond of the smell of this. also i found it very dehydrating, leaving my skin very dry. i wouldn t recommend this product.
Angelica P.
san ysidro , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this shower gel so much! it doesn't dry your skin and it smells great. i hate it when my skin feels dry and some their shower gels do that but this one doesn't. this shower gel is definitely a 10/10.
Janis S.
Auburn, GA
Very Strong scent - almost felt more like a man's bodywash.

SO this product does not specify male or female, but when I used it in the shower, the smell is very overpowering and almost feels more like it was made for a man than a woman. I gave it to my husband. (Smells good on him!)