NIVEA Touch of Harmony Cream Oil Body Wash uploaded by Katy C.NIVEA Touch of Harmony Cream Oil Body Wash uploaded by rosangela r.NIVEA Touch of Harmony Cream Oil Body Wash uploaded by Deysi T.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shea Butter & Vanilla Blossom Scent Moisturizing & Calming Foams without Pouf Skin Sensation Technology Moisturizing Formula Experience the harmonious sensation and calming scent of NIVEA cream oil body wash.  It gently cleanses skin, leaving you and your body feeling beautiful all day long. Enriched with moisturizing shea butter and conditioners, this exquisite cream oil creates a supreme lather that glides over skin and rinses smoothly.  The calming scent of vanilla blossom inspires your senses and skin is left soft long after the shower.  Developed with NIVEA s Skin Sensation Technology to provide a shower experience that lasts and ligers, while leaving your skin smooth and moisturized. Questions? ;

• Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I purchased this body wash because i had coupons , the smell is great lathers up well and is pretty good one price ,I also found the scent stayed with me for awhile ,Also great for bubble bath with the kids wasn't to strong like some of them body washes ,and its a great size ,always nice pictures and can see on there bottles well I dont have to get a magnify glass to read it " in 8 reviews
  • "Lathers easy so you use only a little bit , offers a nice cleanse to the skin and you don't feel stripped afterwards ." in 7 reviews
  • "Keeps skin super moisturized for hours and the scent lasts all day." in 6 reviews
  • "Smells really good and makes my skin feel soft but in a not rinsed off kind of way. " in 4 reviews
  • "Because it is a good moisturizer and creamy i use it as shaving gel and it leaves my legs smooth and hydrated. " in 4 reviews
Aryelin L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nivea Body Wash Touch of Harmony Cream hidrata la piel de una manera sorprendente, una vez mas este producto es bueno para la reparacion de pieles levementes resecas y maltratadas por el sol, tiene un aroma bastante agradable ya que su uso tambien se basa en gustos de olfato.
Alexandra M.
Des Moines, IA
I love this cream oil wash. The sent selection is great not too harsh. Leaves your skin very smooth and soft. The price is very is great specially for the benefits. I use it every day. During the winter my skin is often dry and it definitely helps instantly. I will definitely purchase it again.
HaeSol K.
I bought this body wash because it was on sale and the price was pretty good. But overall I thought it smelled nice but it was kind of whatever. I didn't see a huge improvement in moisture or freshness. It was all pretty much the same.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this body wash! It smells amazing, you also get so much for the price. This lasts me so long, but when it runs out i'll for sure be purchasing this again. I have also gotten friends to get it because they love the smell so much.
Amanda N.
Love it I can't get enough I even went back to buy another one. They are pretty expensive but totally worth it. The quality and the high level of moisture it gives you with a very little amount is really good in my book.
Sadia B.
I love this product so mugh it left my skin smelling so good unlike other body washes that make you smell good for a day and then wears off I definitely feel clean when I use this and highly recommend this to anyone that is unhappy with their current body wash.
Maria P.
Danbury , CT
I love this product. I've been using Nivea products for years. This once does nkt disappoint! The scent is amazing. It foams nicely and leaves you feeling clean and fresh. I would buy this again and definitely recommend!
Terri H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash smelled great but did not moisturizer as much as I expected but it did not dry it out. I'm giving it 4 stars for that. I've used better body washes
Gabrielle E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This creamy body wash makes my skin so soft and smooth, I love the scent too! I bought mine at Meijer and it comes at a reasonable price. The bottle is big so it lasts for a long time, even if the price is a bit higher. I have a large stockpile of body wash currently so it will be a while until I buy more, but I will definitely consider buying this one again.
Somantha S.
This body wash is thick and creamy, working up to a rich lather on the skin. It cleans well, and rinses away clean leaving no unpleasant residue on the skin. It does provide a nice amount of moisture to the skin, possibly riding one of the need to apply lotion after a shower if one's skin wasn't on the very dry side,
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?