BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NIVEA Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash: Energizing orange blossom body wash Gently cleanses with pampering lather Developed with NIVEA's exclusive Hydra IQ Skin Technology to give skin intense, long-lasting moisture No greasy feel Refreshes and invigorates Bamboo essence Size: 25.4-oz

• Anyone know of a body lotion that has a similar scent to this bod...1 Answers
  • Does it have the aroma that wakes you up as it claims?2 Answers
Katie B.
Love the smell- citrus-y and helps wake me up in the morning (but not overwhelming).  Great moisturizer but doesn't leave residue.  Easy to purchase at pharmacies or chain retailer (Target/ Walmart).  Would definitely recommend if you like citrus smells.
Dominique H.
The first time I used it, it made my skin so soft! Not only did it make my skin soft but it left a Pleasant scent behind. The sent didn't last for to long, but it was nice and soothing. I will definitely buy it again!
Sara P.
Waynesboro , PA
This is my ride or die body wash! I have loved it from the first time that I smelled it in the store. I have used this for several years and it has never failed me! It used to be called A Touch of Happiness. It's for anyone who loves citrus scented body wash. The smell sticks with you for quite a while after the shower. The lather is rich and foamy. The fact that it has a pump on it is extra convenient in the shower so that you aren't dropping bottles on your toes! I would definitely recommend anyone giving this a try!
Tiffany G.
Red Bluff, CA
Ooo I have been loving this lately! I got the hydrangea smell I think it is and it is so wonderful. The pump makes it easy for the little ones to use too- so nice!
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
I love the Nivea body washes because one pump lathers so luxuriously, they smell amazing, they make the bathroom smell so good after your done showering, and the leave your skin soooooo soft and scented. My favorite is the Sparkle but I wanted to try this because I liked the lotion so much in Happiness. I did not like this body wash though. I didn't feel like it left my skin as soft when I got out of the shower like the Nivea Sparkle does. I didn't enjoy the scent as much either. I returned this product after one use and sadly<--- LOL I won't be buying this scent again....but I still love Nivea and I am stocked up on my sparkle scent!
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
This was a wonderful buy from Walmart.com. It smells amazing and great for a morning shower. I use it daily and it has such a clean, fresh, silky feelings. It is very gentle on the skin and you will fall in love with it. All of the scents are great.
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
The scent of the soap and the feel of the soap definitely brings you happiness. I'm glad I stumbled upon this product don't know what I would do without it. I used it my son's use it and we're all happy with their product. Not only does it smell good in the shower but it keeps your skin smooth and smelling good throughout the day.
Livy A.
This is my all time favorite body wash. It makes my skin soft and doesn't flare my eczema. It also puts me in a better mood by the fresh clean yummy smell. (I'm SO serious) it's a great price and I'm actually having a hard time finding it lately which really stinks because this really is the BEST SOAP EVER!!!!
Liz W.
Schenectady , NY
I purchased this last week after running out of body soap. Previously I had been using the same body wash for the past 7 plus years but so far I have really enjoyed this and I am glad I made a change. It has a very pleasant smell and Nivea products always leave my skin feeling silky.
Stella M.
What can I say about this product? It lives to its name. My mom is a fan and has been using Nivea since she was young. It hydrates the skin leaving it clean and refreshed. I purchased this product on sale at Walmart and would buy it again. I also highly recommend this product.
nicole m.
Waxahachie, TX
Does it have the aroma that wakes you up as it claims?
Elisa N.
Tucson, AZ
Anyone know of a body lotion that has a similar scent to this body wash?