BY NIVEA

Nivea Touch of Happiness Body Wash: Body wash 16.9 oz Gives you incredibly soft skin Leaves your skin smooth and moisturized Nivea's skin sensation technology Orange Blossom & Bamboo Essence see more...

• How does this product make your skin feel before and after your s...3 Answers
  • Is it greasy?5 Answers
Nivea Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "I love this body wash because it leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh and it always works to moisturize it when I take my showers or baths." in 17 reviews
  • "The "orange blossom and nourishing bamboo essence" as the bottle says, smells great and really puts me in a good mood." in 11 reviews
  • "My grandmother always used Nivea body lotion and her skin was always baby soft till she was 79 years old." in 9 reviews
  • "It is a big bottle but i finish it in less than a month because of how good it smells i want to pour it all on me" in 8 reviews
  • "It leaves my skin so unbelievably soft and smelling so nice!" in 5 reviews
Kaylin C.
St Petersburg, FL
My favorite body wash! I seek it out in stores. The smell of the orange is lovely, and it does make me happy! My skin always feels soft and smooth after, moisturized without feeling greasy and no residue left behind. Indulgent.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Mandy C.
Herkimer, NY
I would highly recommend The Nivea Moisturizing body wash. you can buy it at most stores. i usually purchase mine at walmart. It is the only product i will use. With other body wash and other brands like suave, although they are good my skin ends up dry and i have to use lotion after every shower. Using nivea my skin is always smooth and far from feeling dry and i no longer need to use lotion every time. It's wonderful!
Hilda L D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like this body wash but then when I tried Olay after this, I loved that then. But still like this one too. It's easier than soap bars. It wasn't expensive and it was a treat for me. Thanks mom! ❤ Yes, I would recommend to those who want to try something new.
Alyssa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Touch of Happiness is a body wash with such a beautiful and fresh scent of orange blossoms! It really does feel like it energizes and makes me happy after using. the body wash. I love how moisturizing and gentle this on your skin. It always leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. :)
Mandy W.
San Francisco , CA
I like Nivea body wash. They have a light floral scent and makes a lot of suds on my loofah. The price is average, and I feel like I won't buy it again unless it's on sale. But I definitely recommended it
Karla M.
Maxie, VA
I absolutely love this body wash. It is my go to brand. The smell itself makes you feel happy. It makes my skin feel so smooth and it's gentle enough for me to use every day. I would definitely recommend trying this product.
anna c.
Fayette, IA
I love love love this shower wash! The smell if my absolute favorite. It smells like absolute bliss. Plus my skin always felt soft after using it instead of dry like some other washes. Love nivea!
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
This body wash is fantastic!! It glides on smoothly and makes my skin feel radiant. The smell is light and citrusy, which I absolutely love. At almost $6 per bottle, it might seem pricey but it actually goes on sale pretty frequently at CVS and there are always coupons available to help bring down the cost even further. I also love Dove body washes but they don't usually go on as a big of a sale so this is actually my preferred body wash brand and flavor. It works just as well but is definitely more affordable.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
This body wash is awesome both for energizing yourself in the morning and refreshing yourself in the evening! The scent reminds me exactly of those Scooby Doo orange Push Up ice cream treat things lol. A bright, citrus, sweet scent without being overbearing or super artificial. Gives an extremely good lather and doesn't leave my skin dry or stripped of it's natural oils.
Jennifer M.
Is it greasy?
Taylor R.
Bowie, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this product make your skin feel before and after your shower? Is it worth the buck ?