Nivea Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Carole M.Nivea Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Adriana Z.Nivea Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Katharine B.

BY NIVEA

Nivea Touch of Happiness Body Wash: Body wash 16.9 oz Gives you incredibly soft skin Leaves your skin smooth and moisturized Nivea's skin sensation technology Orange Blossom & Bamboo Essence see more...

• How does this product make your skin feel before and after your s...3 Answers
  • Is it greasy?5 Answers
Nivea Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "I love this body wash because it leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh and it always works to moisturize it when I take my showers or baths." in 17 reviews
  • "The "orange blossom and nourishing bamboo essence" as the bottle says, smells great and really puts me in a good mood." in 11 reviews
  • "My grandmother always used Nivea body lotion and her skin was always baby soft till she was 79 years old." in 9 reviews
  • "It is a big bottle but i finish it in less than a month because of how good it smells i want to pour it all on me" in 8 reviews
  • "It leaves my skin so unbelievably soft and smelling so nice!" in 5 reviews
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
I absolutely love Nivea Touch Of Happiness, moisturizing body wash ! Great invigorating orange blossom scent & with bamboo essence that is both nourishing to your skin & energizing ! And the formula is designed with an Impressive Hydra IQ science system, to provide your skin with immense long lasting moisturization ! It has an indulgent and rich lather, which gently will leave you amazingly refreshed, without harsh cleansing effects to the skin by it's included - emollient ingredient agents, and it's pleasantly light scent that stays with you throughout the day !!
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
This body wash is fantastic!! It glides on smoothly and makes my skin feel radiant. The smell is light and citrusy, which I absolutely love. At almost $6 per bottle, it might seem pricey but it actually goes on sale pretty frequently at CVS and there are always coupons available to help bring down the cost even further. I also love Dove body washes but they don't usually go on as a big of a sale so this is actually my preferred body wash brand and flavor. It works just as well but is definitely more affordable.
CJ A.
This product is incredibly moisturizing and soft. Not only does it replenish my skin with vitamins overtime I use it, but leaves it feeling super soft and smelling AMAZING. I absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone with dry skin. Just make sure you're careful to rinse it completely off because it tends to cling.
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
The smell of this body wash is amazing! It's unlike any that I have smelled before. It lathers up nicely and leaves your body feeling fresh and clean. Definitely loved using this body wash in the summer. The milk-like consistency of the body wash also felt nice on the skin after having a sunburn. Would probably repurchase.
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
I love all of the Nivea body wash products, but this one especially. The smell is amazing, so fresh and with a nice note of citrus. It really seems to wake me up once I start lathering up. As soon as I wash it off I can noticeably tell a difference in how soft my skin is, and it lasts all day. I highly recommend it!
Becky B.
This product gets the job done. I was in the market for a new body wash that didn't smell too girl because I share it with my FH. The orange scent makes it perfect and fresh for both of us. He enjoys it and so do I. I haven't noticed if my skin is all that softer but I do feel clean and that's very important.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
The moisture of this was nice. However the scent was very unappealing to me. I really like my skin and body products to have no scent because when they mix with other scents it can make you smell odd. So I will just stick with my unscented products but I am sure there is a set of people who enjoy the scent
Tess C.
Council Bluffs, IA
Worked awesome on my extremely dry skin. Loved the scent! It didn't even feel gross on me or anything. Just soaked right into my skin and nourished amazingly! Wasn't even all that expensive and just bought it at my local Walmart! I am definitely going to be purchasing this again when I get the chance!
Rachel M.
Normal, IL
This stuff smells so happy and clean. It's one of my favorites to use after a day outside really working and sweating. It's gentle on my skin and really great for sensitive skin; usually things break me out but this works just fine! I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Patricia L.
Torrance, CA
I love this product.
Not only does it lather up pretty well it smells amazing. Smell stays on even after washing off product.
Cleans your body and does not leave it dry and crusted.
Does not have a super strong overwelming smell and will definitely reuse and purchase again
Jennifer M.
Is it greasy?
Taylor R.
Bowie, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this product make your skin feel before and after your shower? Is it worth the buck ?