BY NIVEA

Nivea Touch of Happiness Body Wash: Body wash 16.9 oz Gives you incredibly soft skin Leaves your skin smooth and moisturized Nivea's skin sensation technology Orange Blossom & Bamboo Essence see more...

Nivea Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "This body wash is wonderful in the morning to wake up your senses. Its moisturizing and lathers nicely. The "orange blossom and nourishing bamboo essence" as the bottle says, smells great and really puts me in a good mood." in 28 reviews
  • "I love this body wash because it leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh and it always works to moisturize it when I take my showers or baths." in 17 reviews
  • "The "orange blossom and nourishing bamboo essence" as the bottle says, smells great and really puts me in a good mood." in 11 reviews
  • "My grandmother always used Nivea body lotion and her skin was always baby soft till she was 79 years old." in 9 reviews
  • "This is currently my favorite body wash! It smells AMAZING. I'm very sensitive to perfumes etc, but this one doesn't bother me at all. I also have incredibly sensitive skin, but this stuff just works perfectly! " in 9 reviews
Judie Z.
New York City
I love the honeysuckle and orange blossom scent of this body wash! It's floral and sweet, but not too overpowering. NIVEA Body Wash Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash lathers very well and after washing the suds off, it will leave your skin squeaky clean and soft. I keep coming back to this body wash because it just smells like summer and happiness.
Coral P.
This product smells amazing. It is effective at making me feel clean. It lathers well and produces lots of bubbles. You really have to rinse well to ensure that it has come off completely. It is affordable and competitively priced. I would recommend.
Nereida M.
Belleville
I love the way it leaves my skin soft and a healthy shine. No more dry skin for sure and you will be so happy when you see the results. Nivea products are so affordable and I will recommend everyone to use it. You will find yourself re-purchasing more.
Shelly B.
Conway
Love anything from this brand, this body wash leaves you feeling silky smooth when you get out of the shower. I am 45, and I spend a lot of time in the sun so this product help to hydrate my skin.
Lisa G.
Troy, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It doesn’t do the best job in moisturizing and sometimes the smell can be overpowering. However, it does manage to get the job done in regard to cleaning oneself. Not too pricey at all and lasts quite awhile for me.
Kaylin C.
St Petersburg, FL
My favorite body wash! I seek it out in stores. The smell of the orange is lovely, and it does make me happy! My skin always feels soft and smooth after, moisturized without feeling greasy and no residue left behind. Indulgent.
Mandy C.
Herkimer, NY
I would highly recommend The Nivea Moisturizing body wash. you can buy it at most stores. i usually purchase mine at walmart. It is the only product i will use. With other body wash and other brands like suave, although they are good my skin ends up dry and i have to use lotion after every shower. Using nivea my skin is always smooth and far from feeling dry and i no longer need to use lotion every time. It's wonderful!
Alma V.
LAVEEN, AZ
The scent of Touch of Happiness is simply devine! It's fresh and clean and wakes up my senses in my morning showers! Not to mention it leaves my skin soft and clean. I love Nivea products and this is by far one of the best in the Nivea product line. I love the feel of the gel and rich lather I get from it. I love everything about this body wash!
Nelma M.
warren, MI
I absolutely love this body wash. I am not a fan of strong fragrance and the scent of this body wash is just perfect. Not too strong but not too subtle either. It is a great moisturizing body wash and works great on my skin. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has dry skin. Another great thing about this product is its super cheap and you can find it in any store.
Alyssa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Touch of Happiness is a body wash with such a beautiful and fresh scent of orange blossoms! It really does feel like it energizes and makes me happy after using. the body wash. I love how moisturizing and gentle this on your skin. It always leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. :)
Jennifer M.
Is it greasy?
Taylor R.
Bowie, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this product make your skin feel before and after your shower? Is it worth the buck ?