BY NIVEA

Experience this happy shower sensation that awakens your senses! With silky Bamboo Essence, leaves skin smooth & beautiful With long-lasting, energizing scent of Orange Blossom Gently cleanses with pampering lather, leaving skin moisturized long after... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this product due to a brand I can trust they have been around for years. The price is affordable and the value is great. Very effective as I have naturally dry skin an the job I have we are permitted to wear gloves a lot. This I would recommend to everyone that asks for a good brand" in 3 reviews
cou s.
I get into my bath to be loved, cared for and most importantly to feel refreshed and rejuvenated. It is truly the touch of happiness. Its makes my morning and sets my day to be positive, happy and loved. I keep going till i need my other dose of Nivea Touch of happiness
Jaymee L.
Tulare, CA
I absolutely love this body wash! I have a problem with dry skin especially in winter and this body wash gives me the moisture I need and doesn't dry out my skin but also leaves my skin smelling nice and fresh! I love that it's scented and feels good on my skin
Mair M.
Redding, CA
It definitely made me feel soft and smooth, with a Pleasant subtle scent. It was very gentle on my skin, The packaging was typical drug store appearance, nothing fancy. It made my skin feel nice, but all in all I prefer something a little bit more high end. If you're on a budget this stuff is awesome!
Ruzanna M.
Smells so good !!!! And leaves your skin soft. It's gentle and doesn't dry out your skin. I have sensitive skin so this was definitely gentle. It's at a affordable price as well not like other brand.
Chassity D.
N Tazewell, VA
This body wash left my skin so silky smooth and moisturized. It has an amazing smell and convenient packaging. I picked it up at my local CVS for an affordable price that anyone could get!
Amanda B.
This body wash smells really fresh and clean. The packaging is good and the scent lingers but isn't overpowering. It's gentle and effective. I'd definitely recommend this product!!
Holly C.
After spending a week okn the beach and in the sun, my skin was dark but dry. Nivea Touch of Happiness worked great to replace the moisture and glow in my skin. I will buy again and again.
DoyYahNay ๐Ÿ‘‘.
Radford
Smells so good and leaves my skin moisturizer even after my shower never had this particular sent I used the diamond one but I have no doubt this one smells good too
Laura C.
I love this product. It seriously helps with my dry skin. I love the fragrance and I can never keep enough on hand. My whole family loves it
Brooke C.
Huntsville, AL
great creamy body wash, not exfoliating, strongly scented, too perfumey for my taste, i prefer food/ fruit scented products or clean scents