Nivea Touch Of Frangipani Hydrating Shower Gel, Hawaiian Frangipani, 16.9 fl oz uploaded by Biret Helene E.

BY NIVEA

Helps Hydrate Entice Hawaiian Frangipani Scent Sunflower Oil Pearls 2 Promotes Fresh, Hydrated Skin Experience this exotic shower sensation that entices your senses! With moisturizing Sunflower Oil Pearls, it helps leave you feeling refreshed and beautiful. With an enchanting, tropical scent of Hawaiian Frangipani Flower. Promotes a gentle cleanse with luxurious lather, helping to leave skin fresh and hydrated long after the shower. Intensively Moisturizing Hydra IQ Developed with Nivea s exclusive Hydra IQ Skin Technology to help give your skin intense, long-lasting moisturization with no greasy feel. Touch and Be Touched. see more...

VIRGIE✨ L.
Riverside
This product is amazingly hydrating to my skin. On top of it leaving my skin smelling delicious , I have noticed a difference. I use this product on hot summer days when my body needs to relax in a cold bath. I would highly recommend this product!
Katie P.
Glen Ellyn
This product smelled so amazing and kept skin smooth all day . It was easy to find at Target and popped out with its bright green color on the shelf. I use this product daily I the shower and it makes me feel like I'm on vacation all month long.
Sadie O.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not mad at this product. I have used better ones that I will buy over this. It's pretty long lasting and it's not bad for the price. I just enjoy my ones that I can't live without. I might buy again to give it another try.
Prasanna P.
I will always buy nivea shower gel using weekly coupon from target. I specially love the fragrance this  of this shower it leaves my skin moisturize all day
Brittany S.
Cincinnati, OH
It smells super great, the perfect combination of clean and flowery. It also leaves my skin super soft. It lathers really great. I normally get bored of a scent but this body wash smells so good, I'm definitely going back for more.
Mj S.
Stafford
Love the way my skin feels smells an looks using the wonderful product best I can say. Love love love it can't find my self using any other body wash 😘
House H.
Hayward
Nivea Touch Of Frangipani Hydrating Shower Gel is The Most Luxurious Gel I Have Ever Tryed. Also the Nivea for Men Product Line is A Must Have.
jill k.
Duncan, OK
Soft scent very clean feeling. Like this product and will probably purchase again. I look forward to trying out different scents too.
Kristal O.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Love the smell and love how my skin feels.
I have sensitive skin and this product does not make my skin feel rough afterwards.
Tess N.
Newnan, Ga
I really love the scent and the way my skin feels after using this body wash. It really makes my skin feel moisturized