BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cashmere Proteins & Orchid Blossom Scent Cream Oil Body Wash Softening and Caressing Hydra IQ Intensively Moisturizing Experience the softening sensation and caressing orchid blossom scent of Nivea cream oil body wash.  It gently cleanses skin, leaving you and your body feeling beautiful all day long. Enriched with skin conditioners and cashmere proteins, this sensual body wash creates an ultra-rich lather that rinses clean.  It intensively moisturizes and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Nivea Body Wash with Hydra IQ technology - Inspired by Nobel prize winning research - will leave your skin feeling smooth intensively refreshingly clean. Questions? ;

• I have super sensitive skin and i also hate it when a bod...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave you sticky or oily? If so how bad? 2 Answers
  • What other scents are there? 1 Answers
NIVEA Touch of Cashmere Cream Oil Body Wash
  • "I absolutely love this product 👍 it smells so good and leaves my skin nice and soft so happy I came across this body wash ♥" in 20 reviews
  • "Keeps moisturizing throughout the day and long lasting. The scent stays but in a good way!" in 16 reviews
  • "Only brand of body wash that I can use for my sensitive skin. A lot soaps make my skin turn red and itch severely. My skin feels soft and smooth " in 12 reviews
  • "I love using this product right after I finished in the shower I immediately noticed that my skin a lot softer." in 11 reviews
  • "This stuff is THE BOMB! The scent is very pleasant as compared with most Nivea products. There are times when my skin gets irritated and itchy. When I shower with this, it calms my skin and I feel soft all over. Not easy to find this particular one in the stores, but well worth it if you do. I'll definitely buy this one again." in 10 reviews
Emily L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I really wanted to like this product, but it made me sneeze every time I used it! I'm so sad because it works great, but I must be allergic to it. My skin was much softer, and it lathers up great. Too bad! I hope it works for others though, because it is a great product!
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I love Nivea body wash in Cashmere. It leaves my skin feeling so soft after I get out of the shower and it smells amazing! I have used a lot of body washes in the past and no other body wash compares when it comes to cleansing! I feel so squeaky clean after I use this! I love how the scent still lingers on my skin when I get out of the shower!
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
I didn't think the price of the body wash would be worth it honestly, until I tried it when I was using someone else's shower and they had a bottle of this in there. I tried it and LOVED IT. I usually use Dove and now I'm changing it up!
Donna M.
Chandler, AZ
Aurelius H.
Rose Hill, NC
The first time I tried this product I was like OMG!!!! Great product as well!!! Great price for product!!!! Great scents. Very soft texture. Amazing body wash . NIVEA IS GREAT ANYWAYS DOWN TIPOO THE LOTIONS !!! PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.
Lizzie C.
Stillwater, OK
Love this body wash, morsturizes while in the shower so well that most days I do not need to apply lotion. The smell is heavenly and sticks around for a good while on your skin. Nivea body wash is my go too during the summer months.
Sonia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
Very creamy soap, keeps skin smooth and moisturized. Very gentle to the skin and easy to wash off. I use it especially during the summer when I wear shorts or skirts. Definitely a buy for summer time.
Kim S.
This is one of my all time favorite body washes. My skin feels and smells incredible from the moment it lathers and after the skin is dry. This is my go to product to feel pampered and it's not breaking the bank to do it.
Rebecca R.
Sunset, LA
I LOVE this body wash. I like to scent layer & I have been looking for a body wash to go with a cashmere lotion that I have. This is awesome, a lot of product, isn't drying and just smells great. I love Nivea products.
Tiffany C.
Hoffman Estates, IL
This is one of my favorite body washes. I like this brand for many reasons. The price is good and even better if you have a coupon. It smells very good and the sent stays with you. This soap also makes my skin very soft.
alex b.
Does this product leave you sticky or oily? If so how bad?
Dena H.
Kingston, WA
I have super sensitive skin and i also hate it when a body wash leaves your skin feeling tight. would this body wash be okay to use on my sensitive skin and does it leave that tight feeling on your skin?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
What other scents are there?

back