BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cashmere Proteins & Orchid Blossom Scent Cream Oil Body Wash Softening and Caressing Hydra IQ Intensively Moisturizing Experience the softening sensation and caressing orchid blossom scent of Nivea cream oil body wash.  It gently cleanses skin, leaving you and your body feeling beautiful all day long. Enriched with skin conditioners and cashmere proteins, this sensual body wash creates an ultra-rich lather that rinses clean.  It intensively moisturizes and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Nivea Body Wash with Hydra IQ technology - Inspired by Nobel prize winning research - will leave your skin feeling smooth intensively refreshingly clean. Questions? ;

• I have super sensitive skin and i also hate it when a bod...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave you sticky or oily? If so how bad? 2 Answers
  • What other scents are there? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I absolutely love this product 👍 it smells so good and leaves my skin nice and soft so happy I came across this body wash ♥" in 20 reviews
  • "Keeps moisturizing throughout the day and long lasting. The scent stays but in a good way!" in 16 reviews
  • "Only brand of body wash that I can use for my sensitive skin. A lot soaps make my skin turn red and itch severely. My skin feels soft and smooth " in 12 reviews
  • "I love using this product right after I finished in the shower I immediately noticed that my skin a lot softer." in 11 reviews
  • "This stuff is THE BOMB! The scent is very pleasant as compared with most Nivea products. There are times when my skin gets irritated and itchy. When I shower with this, it calms my skin and I feel soft all over. Not easy to find this particular one in the stores, but well worth it if you do. I'll definitely buy this one again." in 10 reviews
Apoorva R.
The name seems super interesting and this product smells amazing and it creamy texture leaves the skin feeling fresh and soft. It doesn't dry out the skin and is affordable.
Daniella M.
Keswick, ONT
I love this product. I bought it just cause one day and was glad I did. I love using this product right after I finished in the shower I immediately noticed that my skin a lot softer. It smells fantastic and it's great value.
Zak R.
Love everything about this product it's so creamy and smells absolutely gorgeous and leaves skin feeling cashmere soft , also my skin literally looks glowy especially after being in the sun all day on holiday.
Joanne B.
Londonderry, Londonderry
I use this everyday in the shower and I love it it really does give your skin that soft cashmere touch and it all has a beautiful scent I know when I use this I am going to feel fresh throughout the day
Lea C.
The thing I love the most about this product is the fragrance! Super floral and delicate. Stays on the skin after getting out of the shower. It leaves your skin feeling super soft.
Yvonne Y.
Belleville
There is no better way to end off day! This scent is relaxing and skin is so soft! I also use Nivea body lotion!! I love their products and I've been using them for over 1 year :)
Kiran L.
Calgary, AB
Amazing product! It smells great and has an amazing feel once washed off. I have dry skin and this in combination with a moisturizer keeps my skin feeling soft all day!
Lexie R.
Prince George, BC
Great option for a body wash that moisturizing as you shower. I love using it when I don't have time to moisturize afterwards. A great option for a quick shower day!
Laura G.
Newcastle upon Tyne
I love this as it smells lovely. It makes your skin feel soft and smooth too. Its affordable so I would defenitely recommend this product for an everyday wash
Leanne M.
Birmingham, uk
Leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed and your skin feels really soft afterwards. Would definitely recommend this product and will be purchasing again
alex b.
Does this product leave you sticky or oily? If so how bad?
Dena H.
Kingston, WA
I have super sensitive skin and i also hate it when a body wash leaves your skin feeling tight. would this body wash be okay to use on my sensitive skin and does it leave that tight feeling on your skin?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
What other scents are there?