BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cashmere Proteins & Orchid Blossom Scent Cream Oil Body Wash Softening and Caressing Hydra IQ Intensively Moisturizing Experience the softening sensation and caressing orchid blossom scent of Nivea cream oil body wash.  It gently cleanses skin, leaving you and your body feeling beautiful all day long. Enriched with skin conditioners and cashmere proteins, this sensual body wash creates an ultra-rich lather that rinses clean.  It intensively moisturizes and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Nivea Body Wash with Hydra IQ technology - Inspired by Nobel prize winning research - will leave your skin feeling smooth intensively refreshingly clean. Questions? ;

• I have super sensitive skin and i also hate it when a bod...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave you sticky or oily? If so how bad? 2 Answers
  • What other scents are there? 1 Answers
NIVEA Touch of Cashmere Cream Oil Body Wash
  • "I absolutely love this product 👍 it smells so good and leaves my skin nice and soft so happy I came across this body wash ♥" in 20 reviews
  • "Keeps moisturizing throughout the day and long lasting. The scent stays but in a good way!" in 16 reviews
  • "Only brand of body wash that I can use for my sensitive skin. A lot soaps make my skin turn red and itch severely. My skin feels soft and smooth " in 12 reviews
  • "I love using this product right after I finished in the shower I immediately noticed that my skin a lot softer." in 11 reviews
  • "This stuff is THE BOMB! The scent is very pleasant as compared with most Nivea products. There are times when my skin gets irritated and itchy. When I shower with this, it calms my skin and I feel soft all over. Not easy to find this particular one in the stores, but well worth it if you do. I'll definitely buy this one again." in 10 reviews
Jeannette O.
This bottle is taking me a while to finish because I don't really reach for it. I always have to reapply the soap because i feel like the lather flattens out fairly quickly. The rinsing process is a bit more than I'd like as well. Almost feel like it leave a bit of slip when I first try to get it off. The scents are light and some of my favorites, but the performance was meh.
Lori M.
So before I used this product I would get out the shower with dry feeling skin and when I would dry off my skin was ashy I’m a tan complexion so it was obvious I was dry 🙅🏽‍♀️so I purchased this body wash and was like what the heck if the lotion works let’s try this so long story short I used it, loved it and honestly I’ve noticed that when I dry off I don’t have to apply lotion after my showers 👍🏽
LACHELLE B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is amazing! I have sensitive and dry skin and this product is gentle to the skin and does wonders! The smell is refreshing and it will leave your skin soft to the touch. The price is GREAT, in fact I bought it from my local Rite Aid drugstore in a larger version and it last for a while. Definitely a repeat purchase!
Katherine R.
Dubuque, IA
First of all, I love the smell. It's one that stays with you all day. Second, it makes my skin so soft and touchable. My husband has commented that my skin is softer and that it looks healthier. The price is well worth it. I struggle to find body wash that isn't harsh on my skin, that smells good and is reasonably priced. This, so far,has beaten out Dove for all of these areas. Will definitely be buying this again!!
Alyssa H.
Bowling Green, KY
Cashmere is one of the softest things I have ever felt so when I saw that they had created a body wash to make my skin feel that soft. I was all about it. The smell is great, the moisture is great, and it has a great price point. The bottle I had lasted forever and I used it almost every day.
Samantha J.
This body wash is one of my favorites. It keeps my skin hydrated without that sticky feeling that sometimes comes from other body washes. It provides a good lather and the scent is just amazing. I really feel dipped in cashmere when using this. I continuously go back to this body wash, it has become a holy grail for me.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Ok I'm not huge on body washes because for some reason they make me feel like I'm still not clean, but this body wash right here, i used it at a friend's house and i had to purchase for myself, it made my skin so soft and smell so good, that i just cant get enough of it.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL
I have super sensitive skin and it is hard for me to stick with one brand since I have to switch them out or they will begin to irritate my skin. I love using Niveas body wash in between as is smells so nice and is easy on my skin. It is very affordable and I would recommend this to others and I have even gifted it to others who were very pleased with the product as well.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Amazing product, Nivea Touch Of Cashmere is !!! With use, it actually will improve the softness of your skin due to it's rich and emollient formula ! Enriched with proteins and essential skin conditioners, you'll discover improved softer and nourished skin ! Love the lather it gives, with a little amount used and that it rinses off easily. I really enjoy it's seductive Blossom Orchid scent, which envelops your skin for an all day and pleasant scent !
Natalie P.
Conway, SC
Nivea has recently become one of my favorite skin care brands. A few items I have purchased, I felt were a little pricey. But once I tried them I knew that my money was well spent. I really enjoy the scent! I will continue to purchase Nivea products and I look forward to trying some new items!
alex b.
Does this product leave you sticky or oily? If so how bad?
Dena H.
Kingston, WA
I have super sensitive skin and i also hate it when a body wash leaves your skin feeling tight. would this body wash be okay to use on my sensitive skin and does it leave that tight feeling on your skin?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
What other scents are there?

back