BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cashmere Proteins & Orchid Blossom Scent Cream Oil Body Wash Softening and Caressing Hydra IQ Intensively Moisturizing Experience the softening sensation and caressing orchid blossom scent of Nivea cream oil body wash.  It gently cleanses skin, leaving you and your body feeling beautiful all day long. Enriched with skin conditioners and cashmere proteins, this sensual body wash creates an ultra-rich lather that rinses clean.  It intensively moisturizes and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Nivea Body Wash with Hydra IQ technology - Inspired by Nobel prize winning research - will leave your skin feeling smooth intensively refreshingly clean. Questions? ;

• I have super sensitive skin and i also hate it when a bod...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave you sticky or oily? If so how bad? 2 Answers
  • What other scents are there? 1 Answers
NIVEA Touch of Cashmere Cream Oil Body Wash
  • "I absolutely love this product 👍 it smells so good and leaves my skin nice and soft so happy I came across this body wash ♥" in 20 reviews
  • "Keeps moisturizing throughout the day and long lasting. The scent stays but in a good way!" in 16 reviews
  • "Only brand of body wash that I can use for my sensitive skin. A lot soaps make my skin turn red and itch severely. My skin feels soft and smooth " in 12 reviews
  • "I love using this product right after I finished in the shower I immediately noticed that my skin a lot softer." in 11 reviews
  • "This stuff is THE BOMB! The scent is very pleasant as compared with most Nivea products. There are times when my skin gets irritated and itchy. When I shower with this, it calms my skin and I feel soft all over. Not easy to find this particular one in the stores, but well worth it if you do. I'll definitely buy this one again." in 10 reviews
Marie J.
Pereira
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi-Top Sneaker [] The bests shoes! Su estilo es único, fácil de combinar; generan demasiada comodidad, puedo correr sin lastimarme; ¡Son magnificos! Duran lo que no está escrito
Stephanie B.
This body wash is creamy, foamy and smells amazing. It is extremely affordable and is often on offer here in the UK for just £1. It's gentle on the skin, a little goes a long way and although it does make the skin feel soft I don't feel any oil aspect however this is not a problem as it still smells amazing and does leave the skin soft as cashmere.
Ana R.
Es un muy buen producto ya que no es grasoso en mi experiencia me agrada en verdad se los recomiendo alomejor la primera ves la sientas tu cuerpo reseco pero después te agradará xk no es grasoso
NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion
Marcela F.
Glasgow Scotland
Nivea is one of my top go-to drugstore brands. I love the smell and that products are never sticky or leave residue. Great value for money and keeps my skin feeling smooth and well looked after all day.
Kat P.
My all time favorite body wash! I love the scent. The price is great, super affordable for a lot of product. My favorite thing about it is that it's very moisturizing. I've repurchased this again and again and will continue to repurchase this particular scent. It's also very light so it doesn't feel like your pores are being clogged, not cleansed.
Ashley C.
Paradise, NL
This body wash comes in a large bottle so you get a lot of product. As with all of the Nivea body washes, I do find this moisturizing and nourishing on the skin. It does not strip your skin dry like soap. The scent of this one is very nice. Feminine without being too girly or overpowering.
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
I love this body wash. If you have dry skin you need this. It leaves my skin so silky and smooth. I have eczema and when it's in the healing stages and I use this it clears the dryness right up. The only reason I didn't give this full stars is because of the scent. This whole line all has overpowering grandma-ish scents that are heavily perfumed. I have sensitive skin and I can't use this when I have a full on eczema flair up; the strong scent makes it worse.
Emilie M.
Great product would definitely recommend this it leaves your skin feeling super soft and silky also this product definitely lathers up well so you don't need to use much of the product which makes it super long lasting also the fragrance of this product was a nice smell and i would definitely purchase this product again.
Emily W.
Northampton
A major favorite of mine when I can find it, I enjoy what it does to my skin, usually pick it up at poundland. It is long lasting all day softness, and it continues to perform what I want it to do in an oil body wash, I try and wash every other day, but as my skin is dry its not good for it.
Cynthia G.
Montreal
Silky soap that lathers up nicely and leaves you feeling fresh and clean all while being completely moisturizing. It smells very fresh and floral which last throughout the day. I would recommend this to anyone needing a new body wash. I would repurchase
alex b.
Does this product leave you sticky or oily? If so how bad?
Dena H.
Kingston, WA
I have super sensitive skin and i also hate it when a body wash leaves your skin feeling tight. would this body wash be okay to use on my sensitive skin and does it leave that tight feeling on your skin?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
What other scents are there?

back