NIVEA Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Deja E.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?2 Answers
NIVEA Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "I love all of the Nivea Touch of... products. Touch of blogs smells great, is highly moisturizing without the greasy feeling that just sits on top of your skin. It's price is on point with competing products and is something I totally recommend. Great stuff!" in 20 reviews
  • "I love Nivea shower gels and lotions, and especially love this scent. Their products work great on my sensitive and dry skin!" in 14 reviews
Stella B.
Luzern
I like this product. It leaves my skin smelling really good. Ioove the smell of it and the smoothness.
ThePulpyMimosa C.
East Lansing
Smells great, super silly, great price. I love this body wash. It's hard to find in Italian grocery stores, but I buy it when I can!
Annie T.
Regina, SK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this body wash to try and combat dry skin. I was really impressed with how smooth it made my skin feel and with how well it moisturized my skin. It has a very pleasant smell that lingers for an hour or so after your shower. I will continue using this product and recommend it to others.
Darcie E.
Gosport
Nivea skincare always seems to be a great quality product, always leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and smelling great. who doesn't want super soft skin?
Andreina c.
Es un buen producto, al terminar de ducharte lo aplicas y lo sacas con agua y te queda la piel hidratada, se siente bastante fresco durante él día.
Clarice B.
Los Angeles
Great Product!! Hydrates for smooth finish to your skin!!! I would totally recommend to use in the shower! Smells good as well.
Andrea M. R.
Las Cruces, NM
Ummmmm yummy. So great in formula and in scent. Sensative on the skin. Very well in moisture plus in scent.
Lori P.
Liberty, NY
I like the sent of this product, it seemed to be moisturizing, but it didn't stand out to me as something I'd continue to purchase. I've used similar products and this one is just okay to me.
Alexandra M.

I love nivea creams and this is a more tranquilizer applied I get quite relaxed it is very silky and our skin is very silky too.
Alia C.
Englehart, ON
I'm a fan of this product, I just find that its very moisturizing but doesn't clean that well.
Merrily L.
Wilmington, NC
I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?