NIVEA Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Deja E.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mina F.
Long Beach, CA
My everyday use! First of all it's inexpensive, you can grab it from any local store. It's general on my skin and it smells great!
JeNn I.
Edon, OH
I've sampled this one before, I'd of liked to buy it in full size but i honestly think its to expensive, But I did like it a lot!
Sarina E.
Grand Rapids, MI
This body wash smells great and doesn't leave skin feeling too dry. I buy it often because I can usually find good sales for it.
Whitney D.
Nelsonville, OH
Love this! Makes my body feel great! Very silly and smooth feeling. The smell is always great too! Would recommend it to anyone!
Maria Paula C.

healthy refreshing scent leaves skin hydrated spectacular use it after bathing I love its texture and packaging recommend it
Kelly B.
Lancaster, NY
I bought this product on a whim at Rite Aid, and I'm very glad I did. The scent is very enjoyable, and it makes lots of suds.
Keri T.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Nivea shower gels and lotions, and especially love this scent. Their products work great on my sensitive and dry skin!
Christine S.
Navarre, FL
love the scent of this body wash. it is useful during the winter when the skin is super dry. I use it mainly after swimming.
Maria B.
Idaho Falls, ID
Wasn't the greatest I felt. It made my skin itch but I also only used it once. I'm not sure I would buy it again anytime soon
Floribeth L.
Muy buena he hidratante super recommendada y perfecta para quienes les agrada la hidratacion sin ser tan invasivo el producto
Merrily L.
Wilmington, NC
I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?