NIVEA Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Deja E.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?2 Answers
NIVEA Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "I love all of the Nivea Touch of... products. Touch of blogs smells great, is highly moisturizing without the greasy feeling that just sits on top of your skin. It's price is on point with competing products and is something I totally recommend. Great stuff!" in 20 reviews
  • "I love Nivea shower gels and lotions, and especially love this scent. Their products work great on my sensitive and dry skin!" in 14 reviews
Connie R.
Rochester, MN
I liked it, but not what I expected. Thought the fragrance would linger for a while after showering, but it didn't. Also, it didn't make my skin soft and hydrated.
Abby G.
This body wash is fantastic; from the smell the the application. It's one of the only body washes that doesn't make me nauseous from an overly soapy smell.
Diana P.
Middle Village, NY
Smells Really good! Keeps my skin feeling very soft and fresh! Don't know if I smell it on my skin after I get out of the shower though. Very affordable!
Elizabeth I.
I love the smell, feel, and end result of this product.
However, I breakout using different products and this brand definitely doesn't help with that...
Mary H.
Eagle River, AK
This was very moisturizing for my skin, but felt borderline greasy.
The smell was pleasant, but I prefer a longer, stronger scent.
The price was good.
Carmen L.
This body wash does not make my skin dry. I have been using this body was for about a year. I love the smell of this body wash and the its cheap too!
Ayanna P.
Desoto, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have too many favorite body wash! But this one has to top the rest of them! Smells amazing, gives my dry skin good moisture, and is a fair price!
Very good body wash keeps your skin very moistured and a glow to your skin. I use this product everyday and haven't got a fault to say about it .
Jessica M.
Use this everyday
I'm in love with Nivea products especially this one
Sikh smooth and moisturize your skin
Great smell
Doesn't make me feel oily
Oriana R.
Miami, Florida
Es genial está crema, refrescante y deliciosa!! a mi que me encanta cuidarme la piel es ideal, una piel sana es una buena tarjeta de presentación
Merrily L.
Wilmington, NC
I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?