NIVEA Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Deja E.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nivea Touch Of Sparkle Cream Oil Body Wash gently cleanses skin, leaving you and your body feeling beautiful all day long.Package Quantity : 1 see more...

• I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?2 Answers
NIVEA Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "I love all of the Nivea Touch of... products. Touch of blogs smells great, is highly moisturizing without the greasy feeling that just sits on top of your skin. It's price is on point with competing products and is something I totally recommend. Great stuff!" in 20 reviews
  • "I love Nivea shower gels and lotions, and especially love this scent. Their products work great on my sensitive and dry skin!" in 14 reviews
Jennifer M.
Wichita, KS
Loved this body wash ! great sent left my skin pretty soft rinsed off pretty well it lathered up rather nicely also it's a great brand I can trust not to break my skin out
Naomi C.
Surprise, AZ
Smells great and make my ski very soft and clean and beautiful. I use it quite often, it's affordable, not too pricey and works awesomely. I got mine from Walmart and would defiantly buy it again and also recommend it to others.
Jessica G.
Mauldin, SC
I usually break out easily with different body washes. This one made my skin soft without causing any irritation at all. I just would like a different scent next time.
Megan D.
San Dimas, CA
Bought this in Europe and I loved it. Still looking for the scent I liked in the US. I just like the clean feeling I get from this wash, it just feels so refreshing
Jessica B.
This has a strange smell to it but it's very soft and gentle on the skin. Moisturizes and cleans as well. It smells really good and the smell lasts on the skin for a long time. It is pretty inexpensive
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
This body wash is amazing! I love how moisturizing Nivea's products are, and this body wash does an amazing job at leaving my skin feel hydrated, soft, and supple. In addition, this body wash smells great, and is gentle on sensitive skin! Would buy again.
Nicki R.
I love Nivea body wash! It really gets the dirt off so you feel super clean afterwards. No soap residue feel on your skin either! My skin is clean and also feels moisturized. I buy this 24/7!!
Sharon V.
Elsmere, KY
This body wash smells great. I don't even have to apply lotion afterwards. I have sensitive skin and this works great on my skin. Would recommend for other sensitive skin people. Good value.
Andrea Q.
Must love this product!! its the best, you cannot go wrong with it, it leaves your skin so soft and and on top of that it has a great scent. I totally recommend this product.
Taryn P.
Vassalboro, ME
This body wash has a nice smell and rinses off my skin very nicely. It is not the best at moisturizing my skin but I would use this during the summer when my skin is less dry.
Merrily L.
Wilmington, NC
I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?