NIVEA Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Deja E.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?2 Answers
Nancy T.
I just recently tried Nivea Body Wash. While I was familiar with the Nivea name I had not used the wash before. It was very gental on my skin and left it feeling soft all day. The lather was great and the smell was also wonderful. I will buy it again for sure.
This body wash is great. It has such a great scent which lasts on my skin all day long. The body wash has a very gel-like consistency which I very much enjoy. It is gentle on the skin and leaves me feeling fresh all day . I would highly recommend! Go try it!
Becca A.
I only got a small bottle of this because I thought it was actually lotion by mistake. Still, I was pleasantly surprised that it actually did a great job at moisturizing.
Melissa E.
Kennewick, WA
I have been using this for about 2 years! And love it! I have sensitive skin and tend to break out, but not with this! I feel clean as it washes off without feeling like a soapy residue is left on my skin. And it smells wonderful and awakening!! Love it!
Franchesca M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love leaves me very soft skin and stays hydrated for long, I love its smell is very rich and is not annoying, I recommend !! Ideal for all skin types we use everyone in my family
Crystal N.
Mountain Home, ID
Love this body wash. Leaves my skin so soft and smells amazing. It takes a minimal amount to get a good lather all over. Also works well enough as a barrier to shave my legs with.
Amanda D.
Irving, TX
I have been using this soap for about two years now. And it makes my skin feel so soft. I use it every time I shower. It has a wonderful scent, nice and refreshing. It's very gentle on my sensitive skin. I would most definitely buy again.
Melissa B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is by far my favorite body wash the fragrance last a lot longer the the rest plus it keeps my skin so soft plus I use the in shower lotion along with lotion after my shower.
Jennifer M.
Wichita, KS
Loved this body wash ! great sent left my skin pretty soft rinsed off pretty well it lathered up rather nicely also it's a great brand I can trust not to break my skin out
Morgan M.
Omaha, NE
Smells greats!! Did not really notice a change in how moisturized my skin was. I would still definitely recommend this product to anyone! I have sensitive skin and even with the strong fragrance, it has not bothered my skin at all.
Merrily L.
Wilmington, NC
I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?