NIVEA Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Deja E.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?2 Answers
NIVEA Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "I love all of the Nivea Touch of... products. Touch of blogs smells great, is highly moisturizing without the greasy feeling that just sits on top of your skin. It's price is on point with competing products and is something I totally recommend. Great stuff!" in 20 reviews
  • "I love Nivea shower gels and lotions, and especially love this scent. Their products work great on my sensitive and dry skin!" in 14 reviews
Grace K.
I picked this up because i just grabbed some body wash on vacation but let me tell you, it is a great buy. it smells so nice and keeps me smelling nice even hours after i shower. not to mention, it moisturizes well too!
Meghan R.
new prague, mn
Smells so amazing! I put a small bit of this on a loofah and scrub and I am left with super soft skin that smells great. Definitely recommend. Also, not expensive like some of the other brands out there.
Kaitlyn H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have sensitive skin. I used to be able to use bar soap but as I'm getting older it just irritates my skin. So I started using Nivea Body Wash Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash. My skin is so soft and I do not have any irritations when using this. I have used many body washes but this one I absolutely love!
Eilish s.
Connersville , IN
I love this body wash! Leaves your skin feeling super soft and has a really pretty shimmer/glow to it! I bought it off a women who coupons and was glad she got it on sale! I fell in love! The smell didn't seem to last as long as some do. But I prefer it over my usual: Bath and Body Works Body Wash!
Ann G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Favorite body wash in a while. The citrus scent is the reason I purchased this product. My husband even mentioned how much he likes it. It is also available in a pump which I bought.
Jennifer E.
Columbia, SC
This body wash smells amazing and softens my skin. I like the way it suds up when I use it as well. I use this body wash every day and it has lasted a long time making it a great value. The delicious scent is long lasting. I recommend this to anyone looking for a new body wash.
Jessica D.
San Anselmo, CA
I really love this brand of body wash. They all smell amazing and are completely affordable for the amount you are given in a bottle. It lasts a while and is very moisturizing. It's very gentle and good for sensitive skin. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Haylee M.
Slippery Rock, PA
I love this body wash, i have been using this product off and on for the past couple of years. I always seem to go back to it, after you get out of the shower this product leaves your skin feeling so fresh and hydrated. Its a great product and i highly recommend it!
Shelby C.
Sunderland, MD
This body wash really leaves your skin feeling soft. I also enjoy the clean smell it leaves your skin. A little bit of the body wash goes a long way, so you really get your money's worth from it.
Nadia P.
this stuff smells like heaven. after a stressful day I lather this on in the shower and I jusst gives me a moment of peace. It leaves the skins pretty scented and clean.
Merrily L.
Wilmington, NC
I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?