NIVEA Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Deja E.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nivea Touch Of Sparkle Cream Oil Body Wash gently cleanses skin, leaving you and your body feeling beautiful all day long.Package Quantity : 1 see more...

• I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?2 Answers
NIVEA Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "I love all of the Nivea Touch of... products. Touch of blogs smells great, is highly moisturizing without the greasy feeling that just sits on top of your skin. It's price is on point with competing products and is something I totally recommend. Great stuff!" in 20 reviews
  • "I love Nivea shower gels and lotions, and especially love this scent. Their products work great on my sensitive and dry skin!" in 14 reviews
Amanda N.
ELIZABETHTOWN, PA
This is very nice ! It has an amazing smell and it also really does leave my skin moisturized, so much so that if I do not put lotion on after my shower I don't need to worry because it still feels good. I would buy it again, and I do believe it is a good value for the price!
Flavia O.
Fayetteville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I liked the product, it is not the best I have tried, but it is really okay. I can buy it over and over again. I like how it feels after the shower, it does not make my skin dry, so, it is a big plus for me and I cold recommend it.
Emina F.
Holland , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this stuff. It smells amazing and lingers on the skin. It makes your skin extremely soft and gives you a clean feeling. The only issue is the price. It's a little hefty of a price for body wash but would still recommend.
Tiffany C.
Fort Myers, FL
Loved the scent of this body wash. It was a great price for the size. I used it every other day showering. I think it made my body feel refreshed after using it. Scent lasted a while after showering. Would definitely recommend to women who want a fun happy scent.
Azadeh V.
I always have Nivea body wash stocked in my shower! It's the most moisturizing of all, and you can't beat the price. Plus it smells so good and feeling smooth after is a guarantee. I use this more than any of my other body washes, even the department store brands!
Angie I.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wasn't too bad, I loved the scent of this body wash, i also got my roommate to start using this soap. I bought it from Target, wasn't that bad for the price. Pros is it smells great and does the work, I would definitely buy it again, wasn't too bad of a purchase
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash leaves skin very clean and smooth. The scent of the body was is amazing,. It smells super fresh every time I open the bottle. Skin is always left fresh. Its pricing for this body wash was very good.
Maggie M.
Lafayette, LA
Great! keeps my skin feeling soft and helped get rid if dry skin. Did not leave a sticky residue. I felt extremely clean after. I bought if from Walgreens. I use it nightly for my showers and another time i shower. I will defiantly purchase it again.
Edra F.
Murfreesboro, TN
Nivea has always been one of my favorites. I love the formula. It is long lasting and lkeaves my skin feeling soft and beautiful. I use this product every other day. I love the scent as it is clean and refreshing I would definitely purchase this again
Amber K.
Very moisturizing, leaves you feeling extremely soft. Gentle on the skin and not overbearing on the fragrance. Clean, fresh scent that does not linger too long afterwards. I would try their body wash again.
Merrily L.
Wilmington, NC
I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?