NIVEA Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Deja E.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alex O.
Gravesend
Great lather, great cleansing, great scent. The size of this body wash is a bargain and it has a scent unlike anything else on the market.Very nice wash, smells great and leaves my skin feeling very soft. Definitely worth my money. Leaves your skin soft and hydrated
Kier F.
This product makes me feel soft and smooth and smelling delicious. It's very creamy too so I generally use it as shaving cream sort of and it gets my legs really soft.
Sofia B.
Nivea is a must in my house. My mum has everything of this brand. but I am not really used to it, I sometimes use it and I like it but it is not one of my favorite. :)
Karolina C.
I quite like this product, it smells really nice and after use my body was well moisturised and soft in touch. I recommend this to anyone with dry or normal skin.
chettouh h.
This beautiful product smells so nice, it doesn't go on to thick and it lathers up on my skin really nice, there's plenty of product that a little goes a long way when used with a loofah , really love Nivea"s products! i use it way too much,diffrent scents but just Nivea! doesn't dry out my dry skin n smells good! love it
Paola S.
Maracaibo - Venezuela
I love this bath soap I use it daily, leaves the skin soft, with an aroma super-rich and lasts all day and also moisturizes the skin leaving a rich smell it !!
Darcie E.
Gosport
Nivea skincare always seems to be a great quality product, always leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and smelling great. who doesn't want super soft skin?
Andreina c.
Es un buen producto, al terminar de ducharte lo aplicas y lo sacas con agua y te queda la piel hidratada, se siente bastante fresco durante él día.
Verity B.
Nivea is the only shower gel I use. I think they all smell absolutely amazing and foam up really easy. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh
Shaheena K.
I have sensitive skin but luckily this does not make me break out. I love using this body wash! It smells great and leaves my skin flawless
Merrily L.
Wilmington, NC
I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?