NIVEA Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Deja E.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?2 Answers
Isabella T.
Very moisturizing and felt beautiful on skin! I loved the fragrance and how easy it was to work it up to a lather! only con was the packaging as I often dropped it and struggled with lid but this was just a minor flaw. Definitely would buy again especially at it's great value!
Mariana S.
Experience the blissful sensation and invigorating scent this nurturing NIVEA body wash gives you and your skin.
This silky cream-gel with caring fruit essence gives you incredibly soft skin while cleansing very mildly. Its indulging intense lathering formula is enriched with invigorating apricot blossom scent to stimulate your senses.
Karen H.
Ireland
I tried this product after receiving in a gift set. I love the scent and it leaves your skin lovely and soft. The creamy texture is very gentle on the skin. I would recommend this product to all.
Denisse P.
An incredible body wash with an unique essence. It really keeps you refresh for several hours and makes your skin smooth, but I wish it would be less oily sometimes.
Caitlin W.
Surfers paradise
This beautiful product smells so nice, it doesn't go on to thick and it lathers up on my skin really nice, there's plenty of product that a little goes a long way when used with a loofah
bethany c.
Good. cheep price and good value for money. good on your skin and haven't had any rashes. soft and leaves you smelling nice. can buy these from the supermarket and good on the pocket. don't last very long. yees i would recommend because the smell is great
Chloe H.
Fair to the skin, left it feeling smooth and untouched. didn't leave a greasy layer after. very gentle to the skin. not to expensive good for your money and last a very long time. little product goes a long way. yes i would recommend this product to anyone
Ashleigh C.
Acomb, York
I used this body wash on holiday and some days I had sun burn, but this product was very gentle on the skin and didn't irratate my sunburn. I also didn't feel the need to moisturizer afterwards it the product was very moisturizing itself!
Salwa F.
It smelled so good on the skin for hours after the shower, it was also so moisturizing I absolutely love it. I also tried other nivea body and they are honestly very good
Maya F.
Thick and creamy body wash. Doesn't last long but is easy to get your hands on as it is available at the drug store. It is gentle and has a light, fresh scent. Cons is that is gets used up really fast but other wise good.
Merrily L.
Wilmington, NC
I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?