NIVEA Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Deja E.

NIVEA Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Halina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Oh my god, the scent for this is amazing, I'm usually not a fan of very heavily scented body washes but this one was just too good. the consistence is okay and it lathers rather quickly. it makes quite a lot of lather for a small amount. Would definitely recommend.
Roxanne A.
Smells nice, inexpensive, moisturizing, helps my dry skin. I would buy it if there was nothing better, but there are other nivea products I prefer. Good for sensitive skin too, so it is quite good quality. However, I wouldn't buy this again.
Lili R.
I was looking for a body wash so I bought this one which it was an excellent choice. It is really creamy, I feel clean and hydrated every time I take a shower. I would definitely buy it again because my skin feels softy. I would recommend to my friends anytime
Siya S.
athens, greece
This product is awesome.i have used it and results r very good and who cares for the price for a great product i bought it from supermafket ofcourse well it is one of my fav product and i use it often and it gives a baby soft like skin iwould love to buy it
Daisy G.
i love it , it was my mother who advised me to use this product , i love it and it is my every day shower product :) , i buy it in a beauty / drug store / supermarket :) its LOVELY no disadvantages at all
Cris F.
Eu amo este produto de lavagem do corpo deixa a pele muito limpa e suave. Deixa a pele super fresca e cada vez que eu abro a garrafa sai um cheiro incrível que depois de aplicada fica na pele. O preço deste produto é muito bom. Eu recommendo a todos.
Jady F.
Só tive a oportunidade de usa-lo uma vez de uma amiga, porém adorei o resultado que ele deixa na pele além do cheiro agrádavel que ele tem, adorei, e gostaria de poder usa-lo de novo, a Nivea tem ótimos produtos, está de parabéns.
Rachael D.
I used this product not that long ago and I love it!! The smell of it is amazing and unlike most body wash that smell really nice I personally feel like it actually cleans my body instead of it just having a nice smell to it. Would totally recommend it for anyone that is looking at purchasing it
Natasha D.
Refreshing scent and leaves skin feeling soft. Its good value compared to other body wash products but a lot of the product is needed to cover the whole body. The formula is gentle and good for sensitive skin.
Honey Lae O.
Nivea Body Wash Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash is perfect for dry skin like me and doesn't feel heavy. You feel light and smooth after bath and leaves a fresh smell on your body throughout the day.
Merrily L.
Wilmington, NC
I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?