NIVEA Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Deja E.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nivea Touch Of Sparkle Cream Oil Body Wash gently cleanses skin, leaving you and your body feeling beautiful all day long.Package Quantity : 1 see more...

• I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?2 Answers
NIVEA Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "I love all of the Nivea Touch of... products. Touch of blogs smells great, is highly moisturizing without the greasy feeling that just sits on top of your skin. It's price is on point with competing products and is something I totally recommend. Great stuff!" in 20 reviews
  • "I love Nivea shower gels and lotions, and especially love this scent. Their products work great on my sensitive and dry skin!" in 14 reviews
Escential +.
Antioch, IL
This product is super moisturizing and creamy !! I love it and how it smells and feels .
Heidi S.
Nicely moisturized skin after a few uses, found less moisturizer was needed. Nice smell
Tara T.
I do not like this scent i think it stinky and I guess it lathers nice washed off nice
Ashley D.
Anchorage, AK
Left my skin feeling very smooth and refreshed. Really enjoyed the light fruity scent.
Ariadna O.
Pharr, TX
It is a good Wash, not my favorite one but it smells good and makes your skin feel good
Danielle N.
Rison, AR
Didn't feel it was as moisturizing as others on the market but it will do in a pinch
Anika H.
Lawrenceville, GA
A true touch of bliss ., soft skin .. Smells great .. The price point is wonderful
Karina G.
Laredo, TX
This body wash is my fav smell good and leaves my skin soft I really recommend
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
A bit pricey. Good scent. Used this product for a few weeks. Gentle on skin.
Annie T.
Regina, SK
I bought this body wash to try and combat dry skin. I was really impressed with how smooth it made my skin feel and with how well it moisturized my skin. It has a very pleasant smell that lingers for an hour or so after your shower. I will continue using this product and recommend it to others.
Merrily L.
Wilmington, NC
I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?