NIVEA Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Deja E.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Emily S.
Dunbar, WV
Love love love his product! Smells so nice. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed throughout the day!
Erin P.
O Fallon , MO
Lovely product! I am enjoying the scent and long lasting moisture as the weather turns cooler!
Sarah Y.
I love the smell, and it moisturizes well, but can sometimes be slightly irritating to my skin.
laura c.
It wasn't anything special. It was okay but really not worth the price when it's not on sale.
Amaranta G.
Very nice wash, smells great and leaves my skin feeling very soft. Definitely worth my money.
Johannalyne A.
Fontana, CA
This body wash is good but not my favorite. Although I do recommend it because it works good.
Brittney R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Great product. I've just found stuff that is cheaper that I like that does the same things
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
Smells pretty and works up a good lather. Also leaves skin feeling soft and softly scented
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just started using this about a month ago but my skin is definitely softer since then.
Escential +.
This product is super moisturizing and creamy !! I love it and how it smells and feels .
Merrily L.
Wilmington, NC
I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?